No announcement yet.

Razing Arizona: Sitake's Team Takes the Field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having grown up in Tucson I am disappointed to hear this as there is a fairly large Mormon population there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
      Dude! I was so close to listing you as well, but then I thought maybe I was conflating 07 with 08. Sorry bro. In fairness to me, I had just met HFN for the first time the day before, so I was still a bit star struck. He then proceeded to ignore my texts for the entire weekend, later claiming his phone battery died.
      Screw BlackBerry. That was the worst trip I've ever been on, other than winning a large amount of cash, phone died with no charger, Portland airport closed due to ice, flew to Reno and drove home through a blizzard barely beating the Sisikyou pass closing. Also freezing my face off because I wasn't prepared for 30 degrees in Vegas. Thanks for that painful trip down memory lane!

The one bright spot was Donut, just a day (maybe 2) after Mrs. D gave birth greeted me at the airport with a sign that said Kruger's Still Open!
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
        Screw BlackBerry. That was the worst trip I've ever been on, other than winning a large amount of cash, phone died with no charger, Portland airport closed due to ice, flew to Reno and drove home through a blizzard barely beating the Sisikyou pass closing. Also freezing my face off because I wasn't prepared for 30 degrees in Vegas. Thanks for that painful trip down memory lane!

The one bright spot was Donut, just a day (maybe 2) after Mrs. D gave birth greeted me at the airport with a sign that said Kruger's Still Open!

It was technically five days after my son was born, but that means it had only been two days since we had taken him home. So let's go ahead and add sleep deprived to the list of reasons why I forgot I watched the game with CJF.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

It was technically five days after my son was born, but that means it had only been two days since we had taken him home. So let's go ahead and add sleep deprived to the list of reasons why I forgot I watched the game with CJF.
          And weeks (months?) of abstinence!

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
            And weeks (months?) of abstinence!
            Indeed. The miraculousness of me having remembered anything at all from that week is becoming increasingly evident.
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

I think that was '06. We lost to them in '08 in the Vegas Bowl, when I sat in front of some of their classless fans who kept turning around and yelling in our faces every time something positive for AZ happened. TriplePapi was with me, as well as YardTime, IIRC.
              talk about an intimidating crew!
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

man we gotta win this first one. we just have to.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                  man we gotta win this first one. we just have to.
                  I would also be in favor of a victory over Arizona.
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

I'll be there in the Arizona section. I have to kick off the new coaching regime by seeing it in person.
                    ( FYI I most likely wrote that incoherently and will be properly corrected forthwith. Thanks)

Comment

I will not be there this time. I will likely be watching it on the DVR late Saturday night.
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                        talk about an intimidating crew!
                        CJF providing the brawn with Yard (AA) and TriplePapi providing street cred. We were way more diverse than the AZ fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Y84it View Post
                          I'll be there in the Arizona section. I have to kick off the new coaching regime by seeing it in person.
                          Of all the opponent fan bases I wouldn't sit in, Arizona would be at the top of the list.
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                            Of all the opponent fan bases I wouldn't sit in, Arizona would be at the top of the list.
                            You mean after Utah? Been to Rice-Eccles twice. I'm done with it. So many a-holes.

Comment

I've sat in the middle of annoying fans from Wyoming, UNLV, Utah, and New Mexico. The only time I was told to F-off was by a 65 year old SDSU fan. By far the worst experience I had was sitting with donuthole in front of some drunk Zag frat boys.

Comment

Arizona will be trotting a whole new defensive scheme against BYU. Of course, BYU will be sporting a new defense and offense.

“Boom!” is a common exclamation after a big hit on defense. The explosion, however, can detonate both ways. What happens when a defense fails repeatedly to make big hits?

Well, “boom.“

“I blew it up. All of it. The whole model,” Arizona head coach Rich Rodriguez said about his team’s struggling defense. “It’s clearly starting over on that side of the ball, which makes me a little nervous. But what’s the alternative? Being as bad as we’ve been the last couple of years?”
                                http://www.espn.com/blog/pac12/post/...-holes-of-2015
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X