Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2016 PGA Championship

2016 PGA - U-Pick 'Em Game.

Decided to something a little different on this major. We're going to see how Day 1 goes, and we're going to pick 3 and only 1 counts. The CS'er with the highest placing pick wins! We're going to make RC fight for his Grand Slam. Ties go to the next pick. Can't have the exact same three as another person.

You have until MIDNIGHT Thursday to post your three picks

Good Luck Everybody

Here's the Leader Board
    Last edited by clackamascoug; 07-28-2016, 09:32 AM.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
    -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Very interesting. So, if I pick first, I have my choice of the top three. But if I pick too early, I could pick someone that has a bad round. I see ya workin...

Comment

Jason Day
      Dustin Johnson
      Jordan Spieth

Comment

Rickie Fowler
        Adam Scott
        Jimmy Walker
        "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

I think I'll take my time and see how that afternoon bunch of Spieth-Bubba-DJ-Rose-Stenson-Sergio goes.

Comment

I thought we were going to see how day 1 goes? What are the rules here?

4586122.jpg
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
              I thought we were going to see how day 1 goes? What are the rules here?
              You have until MIDNIGHT Thursday to post your three picks
              Notice RC Viking didn't need help with the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                Notice RC Viking didn't need help with the rules.
                I sense a little ambiguity in the rules.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I sense a little ambiguity in the rules.
                  Choose too soon and you miss the hot afternoon golfer, choose too soon and you may choose a dud with a big reputation and can't pick the same exact three as someone else.

This kind of interesting...
                  Last edited by clackamascoug; 07-28-2016, 10:51 AM.

Comment

I'll jump in then.

Phil
                    DJ
                    Sergio

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Walker, Kaymer, Day

Comment

I'll jump in then.

Phil
                        DJ
                        Sergio
                        Can I amend my picks? After all, the deadline is not until midnight...

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

No... you jumped the gun and you picked before the data was in.

Walker
                          Stenson
                          Fowler
                          Last edited by clackamascoug; 07-28-2016, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Can I amend my picks? After all, the deadline is not until midnight...
                            Go ahead I guess... change your picks. But you only have till midnight pacific.

Comment

Stenson, Matsuyama, Koepka
                              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
                              X