Brother_h8 (the white)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brother_h8 (the white)

HI I am brother h8. I am a die hard Cougar fan, I live a rather boring life so I dont know what else to say other then. It is nice to meet you all.

Welcome, Brother!

Have you been a previous lurker, or did you recently just stumble over here and sign up? Do you know any of the posters here? Do you post on other BYU related boards? Are you a born Cougar or did you convert at some other point in your life?

Comment

I used too post on other boards until i got kicked off, I have matured and ready to have good quality discussions.

I ran into a guy i know last night (we will call him "TED") who referred me here. I like it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by brother_h8 View Post
        I ran into a guy i know last night (we will call him "TED") who referred me here. I like it!!!
        Do you know his moniker here? We have a wonderful referrals program that offers some awesome prizes and it would be a shame if he didn't get his due.
        Last edited by pellegrino; 08-05-2009, 12:12 PM.
        Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
        God forgives many things for an act of mercy
        Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

yes

i entered him as a referral

Comment

HI I am brother h8. I am a die hard Cougar fan, I live a rather boring life so I dont know what else to say other then. It is nice to meet you all.
            I'm curious. How do you think Oklahoma State will fare against Georgia?

Comment

Is this the real Brother_Lovebone/Brother_H8?

please confirm via PM.

thanks.
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I used too post on other boards until i got kicked off, I have matured and ready to have good quality discussions.

Welcome to the board. Please answer the following question, but think carefully about how you answer because your response may affect our future dealings. If you answer my question with a question, you will be dead to me. I suggest you choose wisely:

In June of 1943, shortly after his return to the USA from a war junket, U.S. Congressman Andrew Jackson May revealed to the press that the Japanese fuses on their depth charges were set to go off too shallow, and therefore were ineffective against US submarines. When this went out over the newswires, the Japanese became aware of the incident and adjusted accordingly, with Vice Admiral Charles A. Lockwood later estimating that May's security breach caused the probable loss of ten submarines and over 800 men. May was never punished for his stupidity, should he have been? Why?
                "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Loose Lips Really Do Sink Ships

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                  Welcome to the board. Please answer the following question, but think carefully about how you answer because your response may affect our future dealings. If you answer my question with a question, you will be dead to me. I suggest you choose wisely:

In June of 1943, shortly after his return to the USA from a war junket, U.S. Congressman Andrew Jackson May revealed to the press that the Japanese fuses on their depth charges were set to go off too shallow, and therefore were ineffective against US submarines. When this went out over the newswires, the Japanese became aware of the incident and adjusted accordingly, with Vice Admiral Charles A. Lockwood later estimating that May's security breach caused the probable loss of ten submarines and over 800 men. May was never punished for his stupidity, should he have been? Why?
                  I'll take a shot at this since it's been a couple of days.

No, I don't think May should have been punished -- at least not beyond losing his next election -- because there was no malice in what he did, just naivte. I believe he thought he was standing up for our guys.

See this thread at my history group:

http://flattopshistorywarpolitics.yuku.com/topic/169
                  Col. Klink: "Staff officers are so clever."
                  Gen. Burkhalter: "Klink, I am a staff officer."
                  Col. Klink: "I didn't mean you sir, you're not clever."

Comment

Working...
                  X