Favorite Bath and Body Works Candle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Bath and Body Works Candle

Mine is Cinnamon Vanilla but during the fall I like pumpkin and apple varieties. Now please feel free to share yours.

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
    Mine is Cinnamon Vanilla but during the fall I like pumpkin and apple varieties. Now please feel free to share yours.
    You know, I was really starting to]respect you with your strong political views and your impatience with some of the shenanigans around here. But now you go and post this.

smh
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Okay okay. Yankee Candle fans can share their favorites as well.

Comment

I feel like Lebowski is probably a connoisseur of fine candles, so I pick whatever he picks.

Comment

Okay okay. Yankee Candle fans can share their favorites as well.
          What about Scentsy? I feel that I need to stand up for it b/c it's a noble son/daughter of the 208.
          "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
          "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
          This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
          "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
          "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
            What about Scentsy? I feel that I need to stand up for it b/c it's a noble son/daughter of the 208.
            Also, what about diffusing essential oils? My inlaws house has a distinct odor from doing that, or so I've heard.
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

I like the one that supposedly smell's like Luke Bryan's asshole. I think it's the vanilla bourbon.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
                I can't remember all the scents but I like their laundry sheet scent. Mmmmmm.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

I don't know the brand, but I'm partial to sugar cookie and warm vanilla candles.
                  Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                    Also, what about diffusing essential oils? My inlaws house has a distinct odor from doing that, or so I've heard.
                    You've never been there before?
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Favorite Bath and Body Works Candle

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                      You've never been there before?
                      It's been about 5 years and they've only been into oils for the last couple years. Reports from my brothers in law is that the house is headache inducing the scents are so strong.

I am heading there for 3 days this summer. Not really looking forward to it but I hear they now have wifi and AT&T also gets 4G service in that area.
                      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

They all suck and give me headaches, just like every other product from that store.
                        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                          They all suck and give me headaches, just like every other product from that store.
                          You haven't tried the craft beer candle. Smells of hops and barley with just the right touch of hipster BO.
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                            You haven't tried the craft beer candle. Smells of hops and barley with just the right touch of hipster BO.
                            First genuine lol of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                              First genuine lol of the day.
                              x2.
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                              X