The 2020 Presidential Election Primary Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Big boy pants?? Ugh, that’s so grandmaish. She’s horrible at this game.
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
      a debate would be a bloodbath
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Well, at least "Pocahontas" acts her age... so there is one positive thing about her.
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
          a debate would be a bloodbath
          Yeah, I can wait until Joe and Bernie get into a fist fight on the debate stage... my money is on Joe but Bernie can be a good fighter. Warren should survive this round given she is in the other playoff bracket full of mostly wimps. I hope we get to she her kick Booker ("I'm Spartacus") in the nuts.

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• He's got my vote!

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Father’s Day during a presidential race is always the most fun, especially when it’s an unwoke holiday. Biden is trying to acknowledge the day without sounding too unwoke and he ends up with a really weird word salad.

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Father’s Day during a presidential race is always the most fun, especially when it’s an unwoke holiday. Biden is trying to acknowledge the day without sounding too unwoke and he ends up with a really weird word salad.

Biden doesn’t need to sound “woke.” Not what he needs to do. Someone get him a memo. He’s not going to out liberal and radical the others.

Comment

• Kamala knows how to do woke Father’s Day

Comment

Father’s Day during a presidential race is always the most fun, especially when it’s an unwoke holiday. Biden is trying to acknowledge the day without sounding too unwoke and he ends up with a really weird word salad.

He looks like Steve Carrell in that pic.
                    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                    - SeattleUte

Comment

• Cute how Trump somehow keeps "joking" about serving more than two terms. The fact he voluntarily keeps bringing up the idea starts to beg the question whether he has actually started to believe this would even be possible. Seems pretty delusional.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/18/polit...mit/index.html

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...esident-2019-6
                      Last edited by BlueK; 06-19-2019, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                        she is a shrill, uncharismatic cheater who has the only professional experience less valuable than elected official: legal academic.
                        Calling a woman shrill, especially a powerful woman, is about like calling a grown black man boy. You need to expunge that. It's per se sexist. Would you call Trump or any man shrill? Shame on you.
                        When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                          Calling a woman shrill, especially a powerful woman, is about like calling a grown black man boy. You need to expunge that. It's per se sexist. Would you call Trump or any man shrill? Shame on you.
                          Amen, SU. OG also once implied that I'm "gay" because I like "Cox." Boy needs to get woke!

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                            Amen, SU. OG also once implied that I'm "gay" because I like "Cox." Boy needs to get woke!
                            I like Cox too! Just donated to his campaign yesterday.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              Nice job!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                Oh man. You’re entering a whole nother level of email/phone spamming and solicitation.

Comment

Working...
                                X