The 2020 Presidential Election Primary Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
    AOC is the only person that makes Trump look like a better candidate.
    No, there is another.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
      AOC is the only person that makes Trump look like a better candidate.
      i'm not ready to go THAT far, but they are about neck and neck.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
        No, there is another.
        Leia! Leia is my sister!
        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
          No, there is another.
          Yeah, she should run as well... what else is she going to do with all that election victory party stuff?
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Pocahontas is in:

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Warren looks so out of place. It’s almost like someone told her what AOC was doing and she decided to replicate it. I kind of feel bad for Pocahontas.
              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                Pocahontas is in:

She has a 1/1024ths chance of victory.
                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• This election is gonna be lit.

Comment

• I bet he asked for some biker chicks (aka. UofU Co-eds) as well...

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

I bet he asked for some biker chicks (aka. UofU Co-eds) as well...

Not nearly as creepy as Trump's pictures with Ivanka. Especially coupled with his remarks about her.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                        Not nearly as creepy as Trump's pictures with Ivanka. Especially coupled with his remarks about her.
                        People are trying to break into the white house to get love advice from Drumpf...

A Canadian Man Trespassed At The White House Saying He Wanted Trump’s Help Finding A Wife

According to various reports, a Canadian man trespassed at the White House on Wednesday, accessing a restricted area and telling Secret Service agents that he wanted President Trump's help finding a wife. The man reportedly had two bottles of Crowne Royale that he planned on giving Trump, and was arrested.
                        [...]
                        https://www.bustle.com/p/a-canadian-...-wife-15643310

I don't recall anyone trying to do something like that with Joe Biden.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Does anyone agree with Trump that the Soviets were right to invade Afghanistan? Besides Putin, I mean.

Trump needs to be primaried.

And for so badly wanting everyone to know he has no shady connections to Russia, Trump inexplicably keeps saying and doing things to contradict that. Probably better said, it would be inexplicable if he really didn't have shady connections there. What an embarrassment in office.
                          Last edited by BlueK; 01-04-2019, 06:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                            Does anyone agree with Trump that the Soviets were right to invade Afghanistan? Besides Putin, I mean.

Trump needs to be primaried.

And for so badly wanting everyone to know he has no shady connections to Russia, Trump inexplicably keeps saying and doing things to contradict that. Probably better said, it would be inexplicable if he really didn't have shady connections there. What an embarrassment in office.
                            Afghanistan invasion is indefensible, but at least the Soviets got their butts whipped.
                            "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                              Just for fun, I pledge to watch an hour of Primetime Fox if someone who only watches Fox will watch an hour of MSNBC. And then we can compare notes. I won't even suggest Rachel Maddow or Chris Matthews, or Lawrence O'Donnell. Try "All In with Chris Hayes" at 8ET or the Eleventh Hour with Brian Williams at 11ET, which are more mainstream.
                              Watched some Maddow as filtered through Jimmy Dore.

I'm on the Elizabeth Warren train. Choo choo... let's do this thing!
                              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                              You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                                Watched some Maddow as filtered through Jimmy Dore.

I'm on the Elizabeth Warren train. Choo choo... let's do this thing!
                                Pocahontas has potential... Someone get her a beer.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X