Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sullyute View Post
    four more years of celebrity oval office :rockon2:
    Can't wait to see your new avatar. Can you give us a tease?
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
    Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
      Can't wait to see your new avatar. Can you give us a tease?
      I am still in denial. I will probably wait until january 20 to ease into the change.
      "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

YES!!!

The DNC needs to rig the 2020 primary for Michelle Obama.
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
          YES!!!

The DNC needs to rig the 2020 primary for Michelle Obama.
          If she doesn't win in 2020 I'm moving to Kenya.
          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know...filed-with-fec

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
            Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
            You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Maxine Waters.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/20/ma...ls-want-me-to/

Comment

Trump needs a primary challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                  Trump needs a primary challenge.
                  Maybe he'll pull an LBJ and not run. If so the Republicans should put up someone like Ben Sasse. But I don't think Trump is going anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                    Maybe he'll pull an LBJ and not run. If so the Republicans should put up someone like Ben Sasse. But I don't think Trump is going anywhere.
                    If he makes it to the next election.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                      If he makes it to the next election.
                      I dreamt last night that in a middle of a press conference, Trump got mad and resigned. Just up and resigned and walked off the stage all huffy. I remember thinking how surreal it was and now that I recall my dream, it really was surreal.

I've mostly stopped paying attention to politics so I'm not sure where that came from. I did watch Seth Meyers last night so maybe from him.
                      A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

I know this is not me breaking new ground, but after seeing the events in Charlottesville I can't imagine anyone that condemns racism to vote for Trump. While Obama, W, Clinton, etc. were not perfect on race issues, Trump's mere presence is fueling the fire and giving these white supremacist groups the balls to no longer hide behind their white sheets and step out into the light.
                        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                          I know this is not me breaking new ground, but after seeing the events in Charlottesville I can't imagine anyone that condemns racism to vote for Trump. While Obama, W, Clinton, etc. were not perfect on race issues, Trump's mere presence is fueling the fire and giving these white supremacist groups the balls to no longer hide behind their white sheets and step out into the light.
                          Trump's statement today was horrible. He couldn't be less presidential if he tried.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            Trump's statement today was horrible. He couldn't be less presidential if he tried.
                            That coupled with his non-statement about the firebombing of a mosque are pretty troubling. He refuses to call racists racists.
                            Last edited by frank ryan; 08-12-2017, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Maybe I'll check out the libertarians this time around.

Or maybe not.

Comment

Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                                Maybe I'll check out the libertarians this time around.

Or maybe not.
                                That article is skeptical that North Korea is a pot-smoker friendly place. Gary Johnson didn't even read the article.

Comment

Working...
                                X