No announcement yet.

The 2020 Presidential Election Primary Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking news everybody. Elizabeth Warren announces she's going to think about running.

Comment

• Already some good nicknames for potential candidates.

- Pocahontas
      - Spartacus
      - Crazy Joe

Here’s to hoping Crooked Hillary and Jeff Flakey run as well.
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
        I am no Trump supporter and won't defend his obnoxious comments, but do you believe he is a racist, or just a narcissist who hates people? I tend to believe he is an equal opportunity people hater. The only people he loves are those that stroke his ego.

A vote for Trump was a middle finger raised vote against the status quo, IMHO, not a vote for racism.
        Racist? Please. Didn't you see him eating that taco bowl?
        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
          I am no Trump supporter and won't defend his obnoxious comments, but do you believe he is a racist, or just a narcissist who hates people? I tend to believe he is an equal opportunity people hater. The only people he loves are those that stroke his ego.

A vote for Trump was a middle finger raised vote against the status quo, IMHO, not a vote for racism.
          he's a racist.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

• Hey, is Blumenthal going to run?... We need a Nam Vet in the white house!

Either him or Walter Sobchak...

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
              he's a racist.
              Yeah there are degrees of racism but its sort of a binary distinction. Even if you are a little racist you are still a racist. Trump is a racist. Maybe not a hood-wearing, cross-burning, KKK member, but is very uncomfortable with brown skin immigration legal or otherwise.
              Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                Yeah there are degrees of racism but its sort of a binary distinction. Even if you are a little racist you are still a racist. Trump is a racist. Maybe not a hood-wearing, cross-burning, KKK member, but is very uncomfortable with brown skin immigration legal or otherwise.
                Apple didn't fall far from the tree in this instance. Word is that Fred Trump was a Klansman. His racism was notorious enough to make it's way into a Woodie Guthrie song

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/m...t-with-the-kkk

Comment

• The 2020 Presidential Election Primary Thread

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                  Apple didn't fall far from the tree in this instance. Word is that Fred Trump was a Klansman. His racism was notorious enough to make it's way into a Woodie Guthrie song

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/m...t-with-the-kkk

Holy crap... I bet Rosa Parks and Ali are racist SOBs too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Any discussion on whether Trump is a racist could start and end with his behavior regarding the Central Park Five.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

i bet he has black friends too!
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                        i bet he has black friends too!
                        Lol. Exactly.

Wow, a rich guy got an award.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          Any discussion on whether Trump is a racist could start and end with his behavior regarding the Central Park Five.
                          not that i need a reminder, but gracious - what a despicable person.
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            Any discussion on whether Trump is a racist could start and end with his behavior regarding the Central Park Five.
                            Absolutely disgraceful.

But hey, maybe he's reforming now (the second video):

Surely he's including all people unjustly accused, right? Right?
                            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

And Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize. How much time do you spend on The_Donald each day, or 4chan?

Comment

• "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X