LOL:

Comment

Originally posted by Crockett View Post
      LOL:

Are you laughing with him or at him?

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
        Are you laughing with him or at him?
        Do you know the backstory on this guy? Threw a Coke on a teenager wearing that hat and stole it. Meme revenge.

Comment

Do you know the backstory on this guy? Threw a Coke on a teenager wearing that hat and stole it. Meme revenge.
          you are showing him
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
            Oldsmobile Aurora.
            you are amazing.
            You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
            Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
            You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Oh what a hill to die on.

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/lo.../287-571011658
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                Oh man, you got me. And that story must be true, right? I mean, he was wearing a MAGA hat, so he must have been a vile racist that said the most horrible things about black people for all in the restaurant to hear. Super easy to believe, right?

Comment

Oh man, you got me. And that story must be true, right? I mean, he was wearing a MAGA hat, so he must have been a vile racist that said the most horrible things about black people for all in the restaurant to hear. Super easy to believe, right?
                  yes, actually
                  Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Uh.. what country do you live in? Wearing that hat in public= definitely a piece of shit at bare minimum.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Crockett View Post
                      I don't think it's that hard to believe. I have a brother in law who talks very similar to that sometimes after he's had a few beers. I have a couple of coworkers who were out at a restaurant/bar a few days after the last election. They are in their mid to late 20s, and US citizens having been born here but to parents from middle eastern countries. They said a few things to each other in Arabic and suddenly got the attention of a couple of guys who were offended apparently and came over and said a few things including how they should plan to leave the country pretty soon, among a few other things. Others who were there heard it and came over to put the jerks in their place and they soon left. Right, I wasn't there, but I work with these two women every day and it's pretty hard for me to believe they just made it all up.

Yes, people like this are fortunately not out there in great numbers but the political climate in the country has made them more vocal and outward with their thoughts than they used to be. I believe the President's tone has something to do with bringing out the worst in some of his following.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                        I don't think it's that hard to believe. I have a brother in law who talks very similar to that sometimes after he's had a few beers. I have a couple of coworkers who were out at a restaurant/bar a few days after the last election. They are in their mid to late 20s, and US citizens having been born here but to parents from middle eastern countries. They said a few things to each other in Arabic and suddenly got the attention of a couple of guys who were offended apparently and came over and said a few things including how they should plan to leave the country pretty soon, among a few other things. Others who were there heard it and came over to put the jerks in their place and they soon left. Right, I wasn't there, but I work with these two women every day and it's pretty hard for me to believe they just made it all up.

Yes, people like this are fortunately not out there in great numbers but the political climate in the country has made them more vocal and outward with their thoughts than they used to be. I believe the President's tone has something to do with bringing out the worst in some of his following.
                        I don't disagree that there are some vile racists that are out there and that the white ones mostly vote republican. The left has its own assortment of scumbags and lowlifes that vote democrat. What vexes me is the cherry picking of some of the lowlifes on the right and trying to smear anyone that voted for Trump or may support some of his policies as a racist. The left has been using the tactic for years that if you disagree with their policies you are a racist or bigot. It's name calling that is intended to shut down any discussion or debate and trying to control behavior. And, it's the taking of the very rare exception and trying to create a broad narrative out of it that is suitable for the left. 63 million Americans voted for Trump and a sizable chunk of that voted for Obama before. Almost all of those voters are not racist. BK, I think you know what I'm talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crockett View Post
                          I don't disagree that there are some vile racists that are out there and that the white ones mostly vote republican. The left has its own assortment of scumbags and lowlifes that vote democrat. What vexes me is the cherry picking of some of the lowlifes on the right and trying to smear anyone that voted for Trump or may support some of his policies as a racist. The left has been using the tactic for years that if you disagree with their policies you are a racist or bigot. It's name calling that is intended to shut down any discussion or debate and trying to control behavior. And, it's the taking of the very rare exception and trying to create a broad narrative out of it that is suitable for the left. 63 million Americans voted for Trump and a sizable chunk of that voted for Obama before. Almost all of those voters are not racist. BK, I think you know what I'm talking about.
                          No candidate in modern history galvanized, courted and embraced racists like Trump has. It's been a mind control tactic of the right for years to claim that the main stream media smears and frames conservatives for being racist or anything negative when they report on it.

When it comes to extremists and hate mongers, this is not a "both sides are the same" or equally as bad situation. I'm not sure what kind of leftists you are speaking about. Communist and Anarchists rarely vote, and when they do it's for some 5th party candidate. They hold special disdain for Democrats. Trump and the GOP have enfranchised the racist and nationalist (fascist) right. It has proven very effective, and an important part of the strategy of winning by exclusively counting on the white vote. Prior to 2016, those types largely felt voiceless and unwelcome within the GOP. It's all changed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                            The guy that did this spoke with local news. He apologized and said nothing about the teenagers saying racist remarks, which I think he would have if that's what set him off. I think that secret eyewitness claim is BS.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                              No candidate in modern history galvanized, courted and embraced racists like Trump has.
                              This claim is ridiculous. It makes no sense. It does nothing to help him. Trump didn't win because he courted and embraced racists. He won several swing states that went for Obama in the past because of his economic message and his awful opponent. He doesn't need to court racists in the South to win. He will win those states no matter what.

A strong position on borders on immigration isn't inherently racist, however, white racists do like Trump because of those policies and Trump's support of rural America. Doesn't mean he is courting the white racists that are somehow going to bring him to victory.

Trump was never accused of being a racist before running for President. Only since. Trump has a black man and an Asian woman in his cabinet. He has actually courted African Americans and wants to revitalize inner cities:

He knows that if he can improve his support among African Americans, that it's game over for dems. That's why the left went berzerk over Kanye. They know what will happen if there is a significant shift of black voters to Trump and he doesn't need a ton of black support, just a little more.

Courting racists can only hurt him, not help him. He's a dealmaker, not some ideologue. He only cares about winning. This whole racist attack is garbage.

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                              It's been a mind control tactic of the right for years to claim that the main stream media smears and frames conservatives for being racist or anything negative when they report on it.

Just wow.

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                              When it comes to extremists and hate mongers, this is not a "both sides are the same" or equally as bad situation. I'm not sure what kind of leftists you are speaking about. Communist and Anarchists rarely vote, and when they do it's for some 5th party candidate. They hold special disdain for Democrats. Trump and the GOP have enfranchised the racist and nationalist (fascist) right. It has proven very effective, and an important part of the strategy of winning by exclusively counting on the white vote. Prior to 2016, those types largely felt voiceless and unwelcome within the GOP. It's all changed.
                              Let's set aside the whole history of the democrat party, but now there is the Farrakhan wing, the anti-semites, the Antifa types, the communists (they do vote and they liked Bernie, but voted for Hillary in the general), flag-burning losers, welfare abusers, and more.

See above about my questions regarding why is racism an effective and important part of Trump's strategy. It's logically not smart. Explain to me why you think it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post

This is sad to hear. I know such people exist, I just think they are an incredibly small minority in 2018 and that's its useful to the left to make it seem there are way more of these people than there really are.

Comment

Working...
                                X