Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768
Results 2,011 to 2,013 of 2013

Thread: The 2020 Presidential Election Primary Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Haha. Yeah that would be really fun to watch.

Last night I told my wife that the gay dude seems to be the most wholesome of the entire bunch.
    Mayor Pete is the mayor of a town of about 100,000 people. There are, I am guessing, at least 35 cities in Texas that have larger populations than that. Making the jump from the major of a town in Indiana to being president of seems like a huge jump. Maybe he should run for governor or senator first.

I thought it was good that Tulsi Gabbard called him out for his inexperience:

Yes, Major Pete did say he would send our military into Mexico... of course, later his campaign clarified that mayor pete would only be open to military use as a “last resort". BTW, how much oil does mexico have?
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Mayor Pete is the mayor of a town of about 100,000 people. There are, I am guessing, at least 35 cities in Texas that have larger populations than that. Making the jump from the major of a town in Indiana to being president of seems like a huge jump. Maybe he should run for governor or senator first.

I thought it was good that Tulsi Gabbard called him out for his inexperience:

Yes, Major Pete did say he would send our military into Mexico... of course, later his campaign clarified that mayor pete would only be open to military use as a “last resort". BTW, how much oil does mexico have?
    What public service experience did your boy Trump have before taking office?
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    What public service experience did your boy Trump have before taking office?
    Are you kidding me?... Drumpf was the star ofThe Apprentice. Being on TV with millions of viewers that seems like a lot of public service to me. That gave him an yuge amount of experience in firing people, for example, which has come in handy.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!