The 2020 Presidential Election Primary Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

Dems starting to eat their own. I guess the identity politics playbook is turning out to be a mistake.
    You're1f44f-1f3fe.pngnot1f44f-1f3fe.pngconvinced1f44f-1f3fe.pngby1f44f-1f3fe.pngthe1f44f-1f3fe.pngclapping?

Dumbest recent fad.
    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• [quote] Beto O'Rourke speaks in Milwaukee, WI: "In my administration, we are going to make sure that no one is criminally prosecuted for being a human being."[\quote]

If that is his position, he’s got my vote.
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• [QUOTE=Moliere;1420375]
        Beto O'Rourke speaks in Milwaukee, WI: "In my administration, we are going to make sure that no one is criminally prosecuted for being a human being."[\quote]

If that is his position, he’s got my vote.
        Should be in the blink blink blink thread.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Even MotherJones questions Warren's and the other Dem's border plan...

My Dem friends are all questioning this "open border" policy that most of the Dem candidates are proposing as well... along with the single payer healthcare plans and why the people they elected promising to impeach Drumpf haven't done it yet. What is Biden's plan for protecting the border?
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Marianne-mentum!

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
              Marianne-mentum!

The "Power of Love and Miracles" is working!
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• How are the NY Times columnists finally figuring out what some of us have been saying for months?

https://nyti.ms/2k8Gaa9
                When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

• $30 trillion price tag... without a middle-class tax hike.

"$30 trillion... any ideas?" Harris: "The status quo is not a choice."

Well, Bernie at least knows how he is going to pay for it.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                    How are the NY Times columnists finally figuring out what some of us have been saying for months?

https://nyti.ms/2k8Gaa9
                    Nooooooooo!

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                      $30 trillion price tag... without a middle-class tax hike.

The classic rich/wall street will pay for it ruse. Funny.
                      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                        $30 trillion price tag... without a middle-class tax hike.

That's pathetic. She is either dumb as a stump or she is a liar. #AnyoneButTrump cannot possibly justify such idiotic deception, can it?
                        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                          That's pathetic. She is either dumb as a stump or she is a liar. #AnyoneButTrump cannot possibly justify such idiotic deception, can it?
                          She's a liar. You should know her well there in California.
                          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
                            She's a liar. You should know her well there in California.
                            tbh, based on my experience with her I would lean toward dumb as a stump. but this just looks like lying.
                            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Bernie isn't feeling the bern... Come on, man! Healthcare is a Human (or "OOMAN" as Bernie would say) RIGHT!

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• That's a good one, UT. lol at The Bern.
                                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Working...
                                X