The 2020 Presidential Election Primary Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
    I’m sure she let her staff know that they screwed up.
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Klobuchar needs to change her look. I don’t think “PTO President” is going to work on the national stage.
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
        Klobuchar needs to change her look. I don’t think “PTO President” is going to work on the national stage.
        PTO?
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          PTO?
          Maybe you call it the PTA. In Houston it’s PTO.

Comment

Maybe you call it the PTA. In Houston it’s PTO.
            Aha.

Yet another highly sexist post from moliere. Yeesh.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Klobuchar needs to change her look. I don’t think “PTO President” is going to work on the national stage.
              Paid time off? PTA?

I'll take her, hot headed abusiveness and all. I'll take anyone over Trump, though I have some reservations with some of the democrats. I've become a two-issue voter. One is to send Trump back to Mar a Lago so the Republican Party can complete it's self destruction. Maybe in another generation I can vote for them again. My second issue is the righteous one: prosecution reform. Some of the libertarian-lite people I follow have serious reservations with Harris while she was AG of California. She may now be running on reform policies, but apparently she was quite the hard-ass while a prosecutor, like allowing her office to argue that the state shouldn't release non-violent inmates because they were cheap labor:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kamala...or-cheap-labor

They're saying similar things about Klobuchar though. I think I'll still have to hold my nose with whoever I vote, but at least I can do it with my integrity intact.
              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
              - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                PTO?
                The paid-time-off president.
                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                  The paid-time-off president.
                  he prefers to call it "executive time."

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                    he prefers to call it "executive time."
                    I can't believe people are complaining about this. Do they really want him working more?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                      I can't believe people are complaining about this. Do they really want him working more?
                      Probably not. But he still deserves to be made fun of.

Comment

lol valid point. I do get annoyed when his underlings refer to him as the "most hardworking president" or some other such obvious horse shit.
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                          lol valid point. I do get annoyed when his underlings refer to him as the "most hardworking president" or some other such obvious horse shit.
                          Well yeah, they are dumb.

Comment

Well yeah, they are dumb.
                            Maybe not! Trump took time out of his incredibly busy schedule this morning to tweet the following:

No president ever worked harder than me (cleaning up the mess I inherited)!

4:43 AM - 11 Feb 2019

Comment

• Kamala trying to go for the low IQ voter. She really is a terrible candidate.

Comment

Kamala trying to go for the low IQ voter. She really is a terrible candidate.
                                So disingenuous dumpian.

This is four pinocchios territory, and people will expose it.
                                Last edited by myboynoah; 02-11-2019, 06:34 PM.
                                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Working...
                                X