Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
    Bernie is such a dummy.

He says here on CNN that he wants to have federal “rent control” that applies to the entire country.

Without even lookin it up, hasn’t rent control been a disaster in big cities, leading to massive housing shortages? I thought not even liberals support it these days.
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Yes, of course. Rent control is a disaster with all kinds of bad consequences. Another insane idea from Bernie.
    Bernie has been on national rent control for a while. Basically any policy Bernie rolls out is a recipe for shortages.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
      Bernie has been on national rent control for a while. Basically any policy Bernie rolls out is a recipe for shortages.
      You are just a naive insecure american!
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• LOL... I don't think Bloomberg is going to stop Bernie:

He has insulted LGBTQ+ folk:
        Mike Bloomberg Once Again Called Transgender People “It” And “Some Guy Wearing A Dress”

A newly uncovered video shows Democratic presidential candidate Mike Bloomberg in 2019 describing transgender people as “he, she, or it” and “some guy in a dress” who enters girls locker rooms — invoking a conservative cliché as he argued that transgender rights are toxic for presidential candidates trying to reach Middle America.
        [...]
        https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...comments-video

And farmers...
        MIKE BLOOMBERG ONCE SAID HE COULD 'TEACH ANYONE TO BE A FARMER' BECAUSE FARMING NEEDS LESS 'GRAY MATTER' THAN MODERN WORK
        [...]
        In a clip from his November 2016 talk at the Saïd Business School of the University of Oxford in England, Bloomberg said: "I could teach anybody, even people in this room, to be a farmer. It's a process. You dig a hole, you put a seed in, you put dirt on top, add water, up comes the corn."
        [...]
        https://www.newsweek.com/mike-bloomb...n-jobs-1487633

Not to mention he is obviously a racist.

If the Dems make him their candidate then they would be all hypocrites... so I guess he has a pretty good chance.
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• lol

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• even more lol

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              You are just a naive insecure american!
              Bernie* will destroy democracy I tell you; America will cease to exist as we know it!

*In fairness I do vote via absentee ballot. I cannot vote for Bernie—he's a nightmare. But all this irrational handwringing is just too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                Ummm, Bernie had a heart attack just two months ago. Why does that not disqualify him, or least be a much bigger issue than it is seems to be?
                Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                Because health care in the US is so much better than the care provided in countries with socialized medicine like Canada, that nobody is worried about a relapse. Or, alternatively, they might prefer his VP choice to him.
                Bernie/Tulsi 2020!
                You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by tooblue View Post
                  Bernie* will destroy democracy I tell you; America will cease to exist as we know it!

*In fairness I do vote via absentee ballot. I cannot vote for Bernie—he's a nightmare. But all this irrational handwringing is just too much.
                  So YOU think he is a “nightmare”, but if we point out his nuttiness, we are being irrational? Lol. Stop.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    So YOU think he is a “nightmare”, but if we point out his nuttiness, we are being irrational? Lol. Stop.
                    LOL... 2Blue's nightmare is going to win:

Bernie Sanders opens up big lead in California poll

Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders has swept into a commanding lead in California heading into the March 3 Democratic presidential primary, according to a poll released Tuesday by the Public Policy Institute of California.

Sanders has the support of 32% of likely Democratic primary voters, more than double that of each of the four other candidates — former Vice President Joe Biden, Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, former South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg and former New York Mayor Mike Bloomberg — who are locked in a statistical tie for second at around 14%.
                    [...]
                    In California, the poll found Sanders looking at an across-the-board sweep.

Sanders is the top choice of men (38%), women (28%) and Latinos (53%). Among voters younger than 45, he is the overwhelming pick at 53%. He is tied with Biden at 18% among voters 45 and older.

Sanders is seen as the candidate with the best chance of defeating President Trump, at 34%. He is followed by Biden and Bloomberg, both at 16%.
                    [...]
                    https://www.sfchronicle.com/politics...a-15066221.php

DNC, you are our last hope... save us from Bernie like you did in 2016!

Maybe the Dems will have a brokered convention and Romney will be picked as their candidate. Mitt happens!
                    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

If that was all you were doing I would laugh along with you, but good hell how self unaware are you?

Based on the posts in this thread, if Bernie is elected, this will be the majority of posters equivalent response:

You've got SeattleUte quoting articles that promise a modern day bolshevik revolution ... doctors warning medical professionals will flee the country en masse ... and Ted bot barely able to keep up his steady stream of propaganda in the face of it all. That is why he is a nightmare ... he's a trigger! But the thing is, nightmares aren't real.
                      Last edited by tooblue; 02-19-2020, 04:01 AM.

Comment

If that was all you were doing I would laugh along with you, but good hell how self unaware are you?

Based on the posts in this thread, if Bernie is elected, this will be the majority of posters equivalent response:

You've got SeattleUte quoting articles that promise a modern day bolshevik revolution ... doctors warning medical professionals will flee the country en masse ... and Ted bot barely able to keep up his steady stream of propaganda in the face of it all. That is why he is a nightmare ... he's a trigger! But the thing is, nightmares aren't real.
                        There you go. We are all self-unaware, hyperbolic, naive american dimwits. Thank god you are here to help us.

Comment

• Reading Bernie's website regarding his various positions is more than a little troubling. I'd rather shave with a cheese grater than vote for Trump, but if I had to decide between which of the two I'd prefer to have as president, with all of their promises being implemented, I'd have to go with Orange Julius. Just writing that is a powerful emetic.

Comment

There you go. We are all self-unaware, hyperbolic, naive american dimwits. Thank god you are here to help us.
                            As I have said many times, I am living in your future. Just reporting on the landscape as it is, and as it will be. And I never called anyone naive.

Comment

Sounds like most Canadians I have known.

Comment

• Obviously, there is more Lenin in Bernie than Hitler in Trump. Trump has not been videotaped extolling Nazi Germany as Bernie has been recorded extolling the Soviet Union, the dreadful regime of which Lenin, himself a mass murderer, was the father. For all Trump's faults and all the awful things he has said, Trump does not claim to be a Democratic Nazi. Yet with impunity his enemies compare him to Hitler. Many Bernie bros embrace Lenin as an inspiration.
                                When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Working...
                                X