Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
    So disingenuous dumpian.

This is four pinocchios territory, and people will expose it.
    The 1% weren't the big beneficiaries of the tax cuts? Sure wasn't me.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
      I'll take your word for it and wouldn't be surprised. But using this tax refund issue is deceptive and exactly what the dump would do. People are getting lower refunds because the Government withheld less of the more money they received under the tax breaks, which is actually a good thing.
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post

What does any of that have to do with her tweet? I bet you did benefit from the tax cuts. I’d be shocked if you didn’t. In fact, you likely benefitted at a higher percentage than the 1%.
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• I love the fact Warren is in this race.
          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

I love the fact Warren is in this race.
            :huh: I thought she was Native American.
            τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Kamala Harris says she smoked weed and listened to Snoop and Tupac years before they released albums

https://www.thefader.com/2019/02/12/...noop-and-tupac

Harris graduated from Howard University in 1986 and UC Hastings College of the Law in 1989.

The debut projects from Snoop and Tupac brought the two previously unknown rappers worldwide renown. Tupac released 2Pacalypse Now in 1991, and Snoop Dogg came through with Doggystyle in 1993. While Snoop Dogg didn't begin recording music until 1992 with Dr. Dre for The Chronic, Tupac started in rap as a local Baltimore act under the alias MC New York in 1987. At that time, Harris would have been studying law at UC Hastings; it seems unlikely that she would have been closely following underground Maryland hip-hop.
              One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
              SU

Comment

• Originally posted by snowcat View Post
                Kamala Harris says she smoked weed and listened to Snoop and Tupac years before they released albums

Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Kamala Harris says she smoked weed and listened to Snoop and Tupac years before they released albums

That is like the opposite of Chappelle and his listening to Tupac: http://www.cc.com/video-clips/cio5rg...e---uncensored

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                    I agree- big deal. She got her timelines mixed up. You know the first 3-7 years after college still feel like college...
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Kids, this is what smoking pot does to your brain. Don't be a dumbass stoner.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        Kids, this is what smoking pot does to your brain. Don't be a dumbass stoner.
                        But marijuana is so cool!

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                          Maybe not! Trump took time out of his incredibly busy schedule this morning to tweet the following:
                          It feels so good to be white and rich and live and work in an all-white enclave with other rich people--and be leftist. It's like bearing your testimony. PAC and Elizabeth Warren need to start giving it all away to the poor.
                          When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                            It feels so good to be white and rich and live and work in an all-white enclave with other rich people--and be leftist. It's like bearing your testimony. PAC and Elizabeth Warren need to start giving it all away to the poor.
                            About time someone took it to PACohontas!

Comment

Don't take it personally, PAC. He only lashes out at the ones he truly loves.

Comment

bizarre reply to a pretty innocuous jab at Trump's obviously stupid boast of working so hard. I don't think that makes PAC a leftist. Isn't it a little early in the day to be hitting the Jose Cuervo?
                                Last edited by BlueK; 02-14-2019, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X