The 2020 Presidential Election Primary Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    How did the GOP treat Gary Johnson when he started his first presidential campaign as a declared Republican? Not too good, even though unlike Sanders, he had recently held public office for eight years not as an independent, but as a Republican. If you don't remember, he was excluded from most of the debates in favor of several others with lower poll numbers.
    Last edited by BlueK; 06-11-2018, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
      How did the GOP treat Gary Johnson when he started his first presidential campaign as a declared Republican? Not too good.
      Ron Paul didn't have too much trouble running as a republican. He even refused to endorse RMoney in 2012 and said he was the same as Obama.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Ron Paul didn't have too much trouble running as a republican. He even refused to endorse RMoney in 2012 and said he was the same as Obama.
        So what was the difference? Only room for one libertarian at a time?

Comment

The Dems can't get out of their own way. President Trump wins re-election in a landslide?
          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Losing to Trump broke the Democratic Party. I've been thinking frank and BlueK are just an anomaly; two witless irrational rubes crying in the wilderness. Nope. The sickness goes all the way to the very top.

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
            Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Comment

The 2020 Presidential Election Primary Thread

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
              Losing to Trump broke the Democratic Party. I've been thinking frank and BlueK are just an anomaly; two witless irrational rubes crying in the wilderness. Nope. The sickness goes all the way to the very top.

Wow.

I guess state RNC members have never said anything crazy like that, right?
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Wow.

I guess state RNC members have never said anything crazy like that, right?
                The RNC is bought/paid for by Russians stoopid!
                Last edited by Walter Sobchak; 06-15-2018, 08:42 PM. Reason: fixed link

Comment

The left is providing the content for Drumpf's 2020 election ads:

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

The left is providing the content for Drumpf's 2020 election ads:

"Trump’s greatest talent is for goading the progressive left into revealing their true selves." --Glenn Reynolds

Comment

Xn0C8si0arzvRc0M13QjCGeiYqaTR7Xqt903uc7gPA0.jpg
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I'm almost embarrassed to ask this, but what is the make/model of that car?

Comment

IDK... I think it is maybe the sport version of the Reliant K-Car. You know, the kind that millionaires use to drive.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

looks like a hyundai tiburon maybe
                            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

My guess is a pontiac

Comment

Oldsmobile Aurora.
                                Last edited by falafel; 06-29-2018, 10:31 PM.
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X