The 2020 Presidential Election Primary Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
    The really sad part is that it's going to come down once again to choosing between two absolutely terrible candidates. I cannot in good conscience vote for the likes of Elizabeth Warren or the Dump, or even Biden at this point, although I considered in the past potentially voting for him he if got the Dem nomination, and will thus have to "waste" my vote on a 3rd-party candidate with no chance of victory.

Flame away...
    I will plug my nose and vote for Trump if Warren, Sanders or Harris are on the top of the Dem ticket.

Comment

• lol. Why the act?
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        I would never vote for Bernie Sanders. Would be extremely difficult to vote for Warren.

Barf...
        You can't concede they are less worse than Trump? He's only getting warmed up, if he get another term ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
          Yep, this is why I been voting for the libertarian for at least the last four cycles or so... l even voted for Ralph Nader (of the green party) in the 2000 election because I hated both Bush and Gore. Man, that was a bad year. The Libertarian party is the only one that has a real chance to become the 3rd mainstream party which this country really needs. Thus, my great joy in watching the mainstream parties (the GOP'ers and the Dems) crash and burn. This two party system sucks.
          You are so full of shit you are only interested in talking shit on democrats and protecting Trump. Btw, there are a lot of democrats on here. Most people on here who dislike Trump conversatives and moderate Republicans.

You only repost altright and conspiracy bullshit, nothing else. If you want to help the Libertarian Party support principled ppl like Amash.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
            You are so full of shit you are only interested in talking shit on democrats and protecting Trump. Btw, there are a lot of democrats on here. Most people on here who dislike Trump conversatives and moderate Republicans.

You only repost altright and conspiracy bullshit, nothing else. If you want to help the Libertarian Party support principled ppl like Amash.
            He also likes to throw shade at Romney.
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
              He also likes to throw shade at Romney.
              That's true, but Romney is Trump's political adversary. He didn't like Jeff Flake either.

Comment

That's true, but Romney is Trump's political adversary. He didn't like Jeff Flake either.
                Even in 2012? Ted's dissing of Romney predated Trump's announcing his candidacy.
                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                  Even in 2012? Ted's dissing of Romney predated Trump's announcing his candidacy.
                  I must've missed that.

Comment

I would never vote for Bernie Sanders. Would be extremely difficult to vote for Warren.

Barf...
                    Hey, good news everyone...

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I am more of a Ron Paul libertarian.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Barf...
                        Bernie is toast after that heart attack.
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                          lol. Why the act?
                          I think this was pointed at me. If so, it ain't no act. I did not vote for Trump in 2016 and will not vote for him in 2020 unless it is Warren, Bernie or Harris on the top of the other ticket.

Comment

• LOL... The Biden campaign throws Obama under the bus:

Biden Campaign Spox: Hunter Had Permission to Serve on Ukrainian Gas Company's Board

Former Vice President Joe Biden's Deputy Campaign Manager, Kate Bedingfield, appeared on MSNBC to talk about the veep's opinion piece in the Washington Post. During the interview she made a rather shocking admission: Hunter Biden received permission from the Obama White House to sit on the Ukrainian oil company's board of directors. Remember: Hunter was being paid $50,000 a month even though he had no natural energy experience and his father was working on foreign relations with Ukraine at the time.
                            [...]
                            https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...ys-bo-n2554315

See... Biden was right about not knowing about his son's business affairs. It was Obama.

Obama -----><----- Biden
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                              LOL... The Biden campaign throws Obama under the bus:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...ys-bo-n2554315

See... Biden was right about not knowing about his son's business affairs. It was Obama.

Obama -----><----- Biden

Oh, Clapper throws Obama under the bus as well:

BIG: James Clapper Admits He Was Following Orders From His ‘Commander-In-Chief, President Obama’

In the transcript and the video below, Obama’s Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, speaks to CNN’s Jim Sciutto and makes the stunning admission that he’d been following Obama’s orders – and he says it twice.

This is very big news because it’s the first time a member of the deep state has admitted that President Obama was not only aware of the investigation, but was issuing orders to his team. “What were we supposed to have done…blown off what the then commander-in-chief, President Obama, told us to do?” And, as if we missed it the first time, he says it again. “It’s kind of disconcerting now to be investigated for, you know having done our duty and done what we were told to do by the president.”
                              [...]
                              https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-v...bama-told-act/

Is it 'National Kick Obama in the balls" month or what?
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Warren doubles down on getting fired for being pregnant:

Warren: Hell Yes, I 'Stand By' My Story About Getting Fired for Being Pregnant, Despite All the Contradictory Evidence

You know, I'm beginning to suspect this person may have an issue with the truth, when it comes to her biographical narrative. In case you're just joining this in-progress collapse of an apparent fable from Elizabeth Warren, read this post and catch up. In short, for years, Warren told various iterations of stories about how and why she left a teaching job in 1979. Lately, including during a recent Democratic debate, she's been claiming that she was effectively fired for being visibly pregnant -- a supposed victim of an antediluvian system, the existence of which underscored the need for progressive, non-sexist policies. What a fitting and perfect anecdote for a politician in the mold of...Elizabeth Warren. But in previous recapitulations of the same scenario, prior to entering politics, her version of events was strikingly different:

[...]
                                https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guyben...dence-n2554339
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X