The 2020 Presidential Election Primary Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

Holy crap... I bet Rosa Parks and Ali are racist SOBs too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey just catching up in this thread-- WOW this is the most brain numbingly dumb meme I've seen in a while. WOW HE POSED NEXT TO ROSA PARKS AND MOHAMED ALI- CASE CLOSED!
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Good call, Spartacus. This should resonate with voters.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        Good call, Spartacus. This should resonate with voters.

In some ways he's not wrong. Trump is rendering the message of the Statue of Liberty null and void, for one.

Comment

Good call, Spartacus. This should resonate with voters.

What happened to booker? I used to like him quite a bit. But he seems to go from ‘meh’ to dumb all the time now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
            In some ways he's not wrong. Trump is rendering the message of the Statue of Liberty null and void, for one.
            He should just move to Canada... along with all those other folks that said if Drumpf won they were going to move there. Canada has legalized weed now and you can have sex with 16 year olds legally. It would be prefect for Brooker and all the other Dems.

arvftmbch6611.jpg
            Last edited by Uncle Ted; 10-19-2018, 10:05 AM.
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Cory Booker could run as the first openly gay presidential candidate from either party if he would just get it over with and come out of the closet. For the reveal he should run an ad where he says he regrets saying he's Spartacus, but he thinks he's more like Crassus.
              Last edited by Color Me Badd Fan; 10-19-2018, 04:20 PM.
              Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                Cory Booker could run as the first openly gay presidential candidate from either party if he would just get it over with and come out of the closet. For the reveal he should run an ad where he says he regrets saying he's Spartacus, but he thinks he's more like Crassus.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Comment

And Sarah Huck keeps violating the Hatch Act without penalty. Of course as a fake Libertarian you don’t care.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                        And Sarah Huck keeps violating the Hatch Act without penalty.
                        Oh, you are right... she should have said, "Happy holidays coming early this year?" No eggnog for Sarah.
                        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Lol, a gay dude has made a sexual harassment claim against Booker. Because it's only four years old and not 36 years old and hasn't had enough time to marinate into a claim as believable as the one against Kavanaugh, I'm sure you Kavanaugh birthers won't give it the time of day.

BTW, what ever happened to Ford? It's funny how that whole issue went down the memory hole once Ford's BFF was reported to have engaged in witness tampering.
                          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• What did you expect would "happen to Ford?" I imagine like most victims of sexual assault (1/3 of women in the U.S. statistically) she will return to her regular life she had before she came forward to speak her piece. Except she had to move, change her phone number, etc to tamp down the steady stream death threats from the hardcore we're-with-Kav bros.

And I imagine that the "whole issue went down the memory hole" b/c Kav was confirmed anyway as though nothing had ever been said.
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                              What did you expect would "happen to Ford?" I imagine like most victims of sexual assault (1/3 of women in the U.S. statistically) she will return to her regular life she had before she came forward to speak her piece. Except she had to move, change her phone number, etc to tamp down the steady stream death threats from the hardcore we're-with-Kav bros.

And I imagine that the "whole issue went down the memory hole" b/c Kav was confirmed anyway as though nothing had ever been said.
                              Pretty horrible that she was outed for political gain after she specifically asked that her name, letter etc not be made public.

Comment

Pretty horrible that she was outed for political gain after she specifically asked that her name, letter etc not be made public.
                                As was her treatment after. Don’t let the wackos who’ve threatened her off the hook Jeff.

Remember she choose to testify.
                                Last edited by frank ryan; 10-21-2018, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X