• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2020 Presidential Election Primary Thread

Never too early to be thinking ahead.
    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Originally posted by All-American View Post
    Never too early to be thinking ahead.
    That's the Republican spirit. Got them far in 2012!

Comment

Four more years for President Clinton!!! :rockon2:
      "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

bump

Comment

I'm on the Paul Ryan train!! Choo Choo!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                I'm on the Paul Ryan train!! Choo Choo!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                No way he'll be running. After four seasons of West World, the people of the United States will finally understand who Mr. Ryan is.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  No way he'll be running. After four seasons of West World, the people of the United States will finally understand who Mr. Ryan is.
                  I really want to think ANYONE the GOP nominates next time is bound to be better than the trainwreck they have running for them now.

Comment

Really, what's so bad about Ryan? I have a dual-minded political personality. Sometimes I think like a Libertarian and other times I'm more like a moderate Republican. My Republican side likes Paul Ryan.
                    Last edited by BlueK; 10-14-2016, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                      Really, what's so bad about Ryan? I have a dual-minded political personality. Sometimes I think like a Libertarian and other times I'm more like a moderate Republican. My Republican side likes Paul Ryan.
                      I don't really have a problem with Ryan. I just think he's a little stiff and robotic is all. Doesn't come across as very warm. That has nothing to do with his politics.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I don't really have a problem with Ryan. I just think he's a little stiff and robotic is all. Doesn't come across as very warm. That has nothing to do with his politics.
                        I'm sure I won't have a problem with Paul Ryan, but if I do, believe me, there will be a price to pay. Believe me.

A Trump presidency would be unprecedented in the area of comedy and entertainment value -- like epic battles with the speaker of the House from his own party. Listen Paul, if you don't support my latest Hair-brained idea I'm going to veto your bill and sign Nancy Pelosi's instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Sullyute View Post
                          Four more years for President Clinton!!! :rockon2:
                          bump
                          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

I had so much fun this time around, I want HRC to have another go at it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                              bump
                              four more years of celebrity oval office :rockon2:
                              "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Working...
                              X