The 2020 Presidential Election Primary Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
    The real question is which mormon y'all are going to vote for this time. Maybe Huntsman will run? Maybe that Evan guy will give it another go? Mia Love? The list is endless!
    the day of ben mcadams ‘ great power is nigh
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• People I could vote for that have been mentioned above: Bloomberg (maybe), Biden. That's it. There are a couple I know very little about but that's probably because they have done very little and shouldn't be president.

The caveat is I am taking everyone at their word. Spartacus, Harris, Gillibrand; they could very well make reasonable presidents but their rhetoric is so far left that they are not palatable to me. So it looks like I'm relegated to obscure 3rd party voting for the second election in a row.

All I really want is someone who takes debt seriously, something neither party has done for 20 years. Like last cycle, this is a perfect opportunity for the libertarian party to run a pragmatic candidate and make a really good showing in a presidential election to help build the party. But I'm expecting them to nominate another dummy.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Pay no attention to the deficits and debt behind the curtain...
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
          I thought he had that race all wrapped up, but Utah County just released more votes and his lead is down to 0.5 per cent.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
            The real question is which mormon y'all are going to vote for this time. Maybe Huntsman will run? Maybe that Evan guy will give it another go? Mia Love? The list is endless!
            Didn't someone mention here that Jeff Flake is running?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              I thought he had that race all wrapped up, but Utah County just released more votes and his lead is down to 0.5 per cent.

Utah County is the bizarro Broward County.
              Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                Utah County is the bizarro Broward County.
                Does Utah County have its own version of this lady running the show?

brenda-snipes-640x480.jpg
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Only if Mia Love gave some love this race would have been over a long time ago...

“Mia Love gave me no love and she lost,” Trump said. “Too bad. Sorry about that, Mia.”
                  Drumpf could have thrown RMoney a bone as well.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                    Does Utah County have its own version of this lady running the show?

[ATTACH]9213[/ATTACH]
                    Instead of Nichelle Nichols, Utah County has a guy named Darren who looks like this:

203983.jpg-c_215_290_x-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg
                    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                      Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                      Didn't someone mention here that Jeff Flake is running?
                      Write these names down, Lebowski, Omaha, LAUte, and most other posters on this site! These guys are going to clean up the votes in Utah County!

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                        People I could vote for that have been mentioned above: Bloomberg (maybe), Biden. That's it. There are a couple I know very little about but that's probably because they have done very little and shouldn't be president.

The caveat is I am taking everyone at their word. Spartacus, Harris, Gillibrand; they could very well make reasonable presidents but their rhetoric is so far left that they are not palatable to me. So it looks like I'm relegated to obscure 3rd party voting for the second election in a row.

All I really want is someone who takes debt seriously, something neither party has done for 20 years. Like last cycle, this is a perfect opportunity for the libertarian party to run a pragmatic candidate and make a really good showing in a presidential election to help build the party. But I'm expecting them to nominate another dummy.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                        Bloomberg does not possess the charisma. I don’t hate the other people that are mentioned as candidates, other than Hillary, and I guess Stormy Daniels’ lawyer is a joke. Biden would be my preference. He’s pretty moderate, has relevant experience etc.

Also, even if it is a fools errand, someone needs to run against dictator Trump and bruise him up a little bit.
                        Last edited by frank ryan; 11-13-2018, 01:39 PM.

Comment

More Salt Lake ballots to be counted out there, those should favor him.

Comment

Instead of Nichelle Nichols, Utah County has a guy named Darren who looks like this:

[ATTACH]9214[/ATTACH]
                            Delmar is the best! Utah Valley is in good hands.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                              More Salt Lake ballots to be counted out there, those should favor him.
                              I just remember I forgot to send in my absentee ballot in for Utah County... Delmar will still count it for me.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

[ATTACH]9214[/ATTACH]
                                loved him in o brother where art thou
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                                X