The 2020 Presidential Election Primary Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Yeah, that is what I am saying... http://www.cougarstadium.com/showthr...=1#post1401901

Of course, to run as an independent doesn't he need something like 20% in the national polls?
    No, that's just to be included in the debates. But getting on the ballot for an independent can be a lot of work as it depends on the individual requirements within each state.
    Last edited by BlueK; 02-07-2019, 06:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
      No, that's just to be included in the debates.
      Yeah, I hope he polls well and gets an economic voodoo stick with an alligator craw like Ross Perot... that was awesome.

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
        Yeah, I hope he polls well and gets an economic voodoo stick with an alligator craw like Ross Perot... that was awesome.

I miss that guy!

Comment

• It’s like she’s never been to the South and had fried chicken
          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

It’s like she’s never been to the South and had fried chicken
            I'm confused, how is it even possible to eat fried chicken with a fork?

Comment

• Originally posted by USUC View Post
              I'm confused, how is it even possible to eat fried chicken with a fork?
              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

That's some fork-licking good fried chicken!

Comment

• Amy Klobuchar is in I don’t know who she is but I found this kind of funny

Comment

Amy Klobuchar is in I don’t know who she is but I found this kind of funny

She has always seemed pretty nice and level-headed but wonder if this is real or fake news:

Amy Klobuchar has laid the grounds for a presidential run on an image of “Minnesota nice.”

But behind the doors of her Washington, DC, office, the Minnesota Democrat ran a workplace controlled by fear, anger, and shame, according to interviews with eight former staffers, one that many employees found intolerably cruel. She demeaned and berated her staff almost daily, subjecting them to bouts of explosive rage and regular humiliation within the office, according to interviews and dozens of emails reviewed by BuzzFeed News.
                    https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...-2020-election

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                      She has always seemed pretty nice and level-headed but wonder if this is real or fake news:

It’s buzzfeed

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post

meh, millennials.

My only concern right now is that her team didn't arrange for a covered podium during a snowstorm. WTH? Gotta tighten that up.
                        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Erick Erickson looking for work on Fox News.

https://theresurgent.com/2019/02/11/...pence-in-2020/

He does raise some good points that trouble me about Democrats. They have an opportunity right now to capture center-right voters but they've instead chosen to go hard left.

We have three years on which to judge President Trump’s administration and vision for the country. We also have lots of real world examples of where the Democrats want to head.

We have a party that is increasingly hostile to religion and now applies religious tests to blocking judicial nominees. We have a party that believes children can be murdered at birth. We have a party that would set back the economic progress of this nation by generations through their environmental policies. We have a party that uses the issue of Russia opportunistically. We have a party that has weaponized race, gender, and other issues to divide us all while calling the President “divisive.” We have a party that is deeply, deeply hostile to large families, small businesses, strong work ethics, gun ownership, and traditional values. We have a party that is more and more openly anti-Semitic.

The Democrats have increasingly determined to let that hostility shape their public policy. They are adamant, with a religious fervor, that one must abandon one’s deeply held convictions and values as a form of penance to their secular gods.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                            Erick Erickson looking for work on Fox News.

https://theresurgent.com/2019/02/11/...pence-in-2020/

He does raise some good points that trouble me about Democrats. They have an opportunity right now to capture center-right voters but they've instead chosen to go hard left.
                            Yeah, Dems are just plain stupid. This thing is just sitting there for them to take. Instead they get all giggly about Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris and that Ocasio-Ford woman (I know, she's not running, but those candidates are falling all overthemselves to stand right by her side). Such insanity. If they are smart they will nominate Klobuchar and she will walk into the presidency.
                            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                              meh, millennials.

My only concern right now is that her team didn't arrange for a covered podium during a snowstorm. WTH? Gotta tighten that up.
                              I’m sure she let her staff know that they screwed up.

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                                Yeah, Dems are just plain stupid. This thing is just sitting there for them to take. Instead they get all giggly about Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris and that Ocasio-Ford woman (I know, she's not running, but those candidates are falling all overthemselves to stand right by her side). Such insanity. If they are smart they will nominate Klobuchar and she will walk into the presidency.
                                Yep Elizabeth Warren in particular is like a double down on all of Hillary’s flaws as a candidate.

And Kamala Harris is being told by the left that she needs to apologize for her career as a prosecutor. It’s like any type of normal career means you are part of the evil establishment.

Comment

Working...
                                X