No announcement yet.

The 2020 Presidential Election Primary Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After I reached the acceptance stage of Trump's nomination in 2016, I learned to look at the whole campaign as entertainment and it made it a lot more bearable. Apart from the scenes of suicidal Hillary devotees at the Javitz center and new Yorkers screaming at the sky and sulking on the subway the next day, I think my favorite moment was that Republican debate where Ben Carson got confused and didnt hear his name announced and so he huddled behind the curtain with a camera on him while every other candidate walked by.

Looking forward to the Democrat debates. Who will be their Ben Carson?

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
      After I reached the acceptance stage of Trump's nomination in 2016, I learned to look at the whole campaign as entertainment and it made it a lot more bearable. Apart from the scenes of suicidal Hillary devotees at the Javitz center and new Yorkers screaming at the sky and sulking on the subway the next day, I think my favorite moment was that Republican debate where Ben Carson got confused and didnt hear his name announced and so he huddled behind the curtain with a camera on him while every other candidate walked by.

Looking forward to the Democrat debates. Who will be their Ben Carson?
      That’s a hard one. We need a non politician with some memory problems and social awkwardness. Maybe some celebrity will run.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
        Trump struggles with putting together coherent sentances together.
        I also struggle with putting together coherent sentences together.
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

That’s a hard one. We need a non politician with some memory problems and social awkwardness. Maybe some celebrity will run.
          Yeah, maybe Oprah or Madonna or Milano (she was so cute on 'Who's the Boss?).
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
              Ha, no way.
              Yeah, no one can compete with "Not a puppet! You're a puppet!"

Comment

Trump struggles with putting together coherent sentences together.
                So do others...

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                  So do others...
                  Yes, but it's a real talent to have that problem while also speaking on a 4th grade level!

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                    Yes, but it's a real talent to have that problem while also speaking on a 4th grade level!
                    And yet he beat Clinton. Good job choosing a candidate, dems. If only she would run again!
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                      And yet he beat Clinton. Good job choosing a candidate, dems. If only she would run again!
                      Agreed. Incredibly horrible nomination by the dems.

Comment

What?... Bernie Sanders was a much better candidate and should have been the dems' nomination?
                        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Still better than the current bafoon who occupies the White House.

Comment

• I would vote for Uncle Joe simply because Biden memes are hilarious.
                            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                            -Turtle
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                              What?... Bernie Sanders was a much better candidate and should have been the dems' nomination?
                              No. Sanders wouldn't have even been in the picture as any more than an insignificant footnote had almost all of the party not stepped aside to let Clinton run.
                              Last edited by BlueK; 12-05-2018, 12:52 PM.

Comment

It would be a battle of the narcissists, but I bet he would clean Trump’s clock.
                                I'm not sure Avenatti is a narcissist. He might just be a lawyer from L.A.
                                We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

Working...
                                X