Planet design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
    How about a small apartment with a fridge? Outer Darkness has to have 7-11s, right?
    Outer Darkness is only 7-Elevens.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
      You're on your own, NWC.
      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
        So which of those books detail how or when cleon became the authority on what God can and can't do?
        Sorry, but if I have to spell it out for you, I doubt you will understand.

But perhaps this fellow can help you out:

2q085f5.jpg
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
          Do the 7-Elevens stock a healthy supply of craft beer?

This question is serious; I need to know whether OD is bad enough to start working towards getting my planet again.
          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
          - SeattleUte

Comment

So which of those books detail how or when cleon became the authority on what God can and can't do?
            ALl I know is that Brother Skousen was responsible for converting Eldridge Cleaver. Think about that for a minute; ELDRIDGE FREAKING CLEAVER! So I am going to give him some slack when considering his words. He must have a lot of words. The BEST words. Eldridge Cleaver. SMH.
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
              Do the 7-Elevens stock a healthy supply of craft beer?

This question is serious; I need to know whether OD is bad enough to start working towards getting my planet again.
              Looks pretty awful to me.

Last edited by YOhio; 04-06-2016, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                ALl I know is that Brother Skousen was responsible for converting Eldridge Cleaver. Think about that for a minute; ELDRIDGE FREAKING CLEAVER! So I am going to give him some slack when considering his words. He must have a lot of words. The BEST words. Eldridge Cleaver. SMH.
                This Eldridge Cleaver?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eldridge_Cleaver

Leroy Eldridge Cleaver (August 31, 1935 – May 1, 1998) was an American writer and political activist[1][2] who became an early leader of the Black Panther Party. His 1968 book Soul On Ice is a collection of essays, praised by The New York Times Book Review at the time of its publication as "brilliant and revealing".[3]

Cleaver went on to become a prominent member of the Black Panthers, having the titles Minister of Information and Head of the International Section of the Panthers while a fugitive from the United States criminal justice system in Cuba and Algeria. As editor of the official Panther's newspaper, Cleaver's influence on the direction of the Party was rivaled only by founders Huey P. Newton and Bobby Seale. Cleaver and Newton eventually fell out with each other, resulting in a split that weakened the party.[4]

Cleaver wrote in Soul on Ice: "If a man like Malcolm X could change and repudiate racism, if I myself and other former Muslims can change, if young whites can change, then there is hope for America."[5]
                Cleaver was then later baptized into The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) on December 11, 1983,[25][26] periodically attended regular services, lectured by invitation at LDS gatherings, and was a member of the church in good standing at the time of his death in 1998.[citation needed]

By the 1980s, Cleaver had become a conservative Republican. He appeared at various Republican events and spoke at a California Republican State Central Committee meeting regarding his political transformation. In 1984, he ran for election to the Berkeley City Council but lost.[6] Undaunted, he promoted his candidacy in the Republican Party primary for the 1986 Senate race but was again defeated.[27]

In 1988, Cleaver was placed on probation for burglary and was briefly jailed later in the year after testing positive for cocaine.[28][29] He entered drug rehabilitation for a stated crack cocaine addiction two years later, but was arrested for possession by Oakland and Berkeley Police in 1992 and 1994. Shortly after his final arrest, he moved to Southern California, falling into poor health.
                Moral of the story - if you want to be healthy, don't move to Southern California.
                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

This Eldridge Cleaver?

Moral of the story - if you want to be healthy, don't move to Southern California.
                  Yes. That's the one. I used to attend Sacrament Meeting with him in Berkeley. He was an interesting guy.
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post

I've made up my mind. No amount of alcohol is worth that. I choose eternal sex!
                    - SeattleUte

Comment

Okay. I think I'd definitely consider doing blue skin like in avatar but without the goofy faces and tails.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                        Okay. I think I'd definitely consider doing blue skin like in avatar but without the goofy faces and tails.
                        How about avatar sex?
                        - SeattleUte

Comment

This Eldridge Cleaver?

That, or don't convert to Mormonism. He was healthy as a Black Panther!
                          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                            That, or don't convert to Mormonism. He was healthy as a Black Panther!
                            Or maybe don't do a lo of drugs and live dangerously when you're young and, most importantly, don't get old.
                            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                              ...don't convert to Mormonism...
                              THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I DIDN'T WANT IN MY THREAD!! Mr. Model Apostate, my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post

Oh, and all women would have Total Recall malformations.

How... odd.

Comment

Working...
                                X