X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long live PaloAltoCougar !

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
      hurts to get scooped, doesn't it? I feel your pain, goose, I do.

But bear in mind that we have international posters, and I deemed it fitting that we post these things in accordance with GMT. So, if you've got a mind to post birthday announcements in the future, your attention to this policy is very much appreciated. TIA.
      Once again, I've been outwitted by a furry flying mammal. Its like you never sleep, coming up with these clever posts at all hours of night (GMT, of course).

Comment

Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
        Once again, I've been outwitted by a furry flying mammal. Its like you never sleep, coming up with these clever posts at all hours of night (GMT, of course).
        And upside-down, too!

Comment

Let me join the DDD Premature Epaculation bandwagon and thank each and every one of you (and I have to say it's especially cool to receive birthday greetings from Tehran).

For the record, I was born at Peralta Hospital in Oakland on August 5, 1952 at 4:30 PM, delivered by my mom's female O.B., rather unusual given the era. But I refuse to produce my birth certificate for the benefit of the crazies trying to deny me the CUF black jersey.

Knowing what you really want, I'm happy to provide an avatar taken from one of my early photo shoots (I was young! I needed the money!). My mom told me that when she started to take the photos of me in the tub, on my own I grabbed the washcloth to hide my naughty bits. And yes, it's a small washcloth.

Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, Walnut Creek, tomorrow night, dinner is on me.

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
            You're fairly brave...considering the distances some of us just drove for a 4.5 hour bike ride....offering a free steak dinner might produce a couple dozen CUFers!

Happy b-day wishes.
            "Newton's First Law of Motion: ...things at rest tend to stay at rest. Things in motion, tend to stay in motion...."

Hmm... Good motivation for me to remain active I guess.

Comment

Let me join the DDD Premature Epaculation bandwagon and thank each and every one of you (and I have to say it's especially cool to receive birthday greetings from Tehran).

For the record, I was born at Peralta Hospital in Oakland on August 5, 1952 at 4:30 PM, delivered by my mom's female O.B., rather unusual given the era. But I refuse to produce my birth certificate for the benefit of the crazies trying to deny me the CUF black jersey.

Knowing what you really want, I'm happy to provide an avatar taken from one of my early photo shoots (I was young! I needed the money!). My mom told me that when she started to take the photos of me in the tub, on my own I grabbed the washcloth to hide my naughty bits. And yes, it's a small washcloth.

The picture is sufficient. Happy birthday you ole fart.

Comment

Happy birthday on the real day.

Comment

Happy Birthday, pac. leos unite!
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Happy B-Day, PAC. It should not surprise you to know that I did a double-take when I saw the year of your birth. You look and act much younger than you actually are. I mean that as a complement.
                    Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

You know... birthday wishes and all that...

Comment

Happy birthday, PAC! Don't light the place on fire when you blow out the candles.

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbiker View Post
                          Happy birthday, PAC! Don't light the place on fire when you blow out the candles.
                          http://www.metacafe.com/watch/404605/fart_lighting/

Comment

Cheers!

Comment

How was dinner at Ruth's Chris?
                              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                              You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                                How was dinner at Ruth's Chris?
                                You really think at his age he can remember a meal from 8 years ago?
                                Get confident, stupid
                                -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                                X