Raising the bar, high jump style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raising the bar, high jump style

I just have to give a shout out to my neighbor, Zach Blackham, a junior at BYU who tied for 3rd last night in the high jump at the NCAA indoor track and field championships in Birmingham, Alabama. He jumped 7' 1 3/4" and is now an All-American. Very nice family; I've known his dad since having several classes together in our BYU days. Way to go, Zach!
    Last edited by mtnbiker; 03-13-2016, 02:42 PM.

Originally posted by mtnbiker View Post
    I just have to give a shout out to my neighbor, Zach Blackham, a junior BYU who tied for 3rd last night in the high jump at the NCAA indoor track and field championships in Birmingham, Alabama. He jumped 7' 1 3/4" and is now an All-American. Very nice family; I've known his dad since having several classes together in our BYU days. Way to go, Zach!
    He also outjumped Randall Cunningham, Jr., of USC who is a defending outdoor champion IIRC. RCJ has jumped 7'5" so Zach should be proud to jump so well indoors.

Shaq Walker was third or fourth in the indoor 800 and our sole female participant placed 5th I believe.
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Working...
    X