X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruggers throttle Third ranked St Mary

62-15
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Originally posted by Topper View Post
    62-15
    Who the hell are the Ruggers? and what sport are we talking about? We are talking about sports, aren't we?
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Rugby. Horrible thread title. As if we need a new thread for every BYU rugby match.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

I watched rugby for the first time a couple of months ago and loved it. Every play was like a losing team's kick return with no time on the clock.
        "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

Working...
        X