No announcement yet.

WCC Tournament 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So glad we move the tournament up early so we can nab that 1130 pm eastern time spot.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
      What happened to your "the oddsmakers are always right" theory? Nevermind, I guess that fits. I actually think BYU has a decent shot given that both games were very close.
      I apologize in advance for the Topper analysis, but it almost all depends on our shooting. We are 46% for the year. In our win @Gonzaga we shot 41% (17% from 3!). In our loss we shot about 31%. If we shoot our average tonight we will win. I actually like our chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
        I apologize in advance for the Topper analysis, but it almost all depends on our shooting. We are 46% for the year. In our win @Gonzaga we shot 41% (17% from 3!). In our loss we shot about 31%. If we shoot our average tonight we will win. I actually like our chances.
        We beat the Zags in Provo fairly easily (imo) had KC not picked up his second foul. It wasn't the fact that he had to leave the game (which obviously hurt) it was the fact that we no longer had him on Wiltjer. We were stuck putting Seljaas on Wiltjer which hurt a bit. I think Zac did a decent job but KC would have been better.
        *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
          So glad we move the tournament up early so we can nab that 1130 pm eastern time spot.
          The WCC should have made this game fit into the earlier slot.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
            What happened to your "the oddsmakers are always right" theory? Nevermind, I guess that fits. I actually think BYU has a decent shot given that both games were very close.
            actually I am setting my friends up to lose so they will learn a less not to gamble. At my age I am into calling people to repentence in hopes that might get me up into the Terrestial level.

Comment

Saint Mary's awaits.

Comment

Well, looks like a patented BYU big tourney game start.

Might get to get to bed at a decent hour tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                  Well, looks like a patented BYU big tourney game start.

Might get to get to bed at a decent hour tonight!

Comment

Davis vs. Sabonis = not good at either end.

Comment

Where is a patented WCC charging call when you need it?

Comment

Those man-bun wieners on the end of Gonzaga's bench are infuriating.

Comment

He-she can ball but I'd really like to punch it in the face.
                          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Can't win playing defense like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                              He-she can ball but I'd really like to punch it in the face.
                              I've said it before: Gonzaga have a lot of punchable faces.

Comment

We're missing way to many shots at the rim.

Comment

Working...
                                X