WCC Tournament 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WCC Tournament 2016

It's odd that even though this year's team has been horribly inconsistent, I feel like we have the best chance to win the conference tourney since Jimmer graduated. Obviously Gonzaga being down has something to do with that.

Decent start for BYU against Santa Clara.

does nick emery understand that you're never going to draw an offensive foul jumping a pick like that
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

LOL

Comment

Well we looked really good until about 5 min left in the first half.

Comment

banks the 3. just great.
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

I still think we have the best shot of winning a conference tournament since Jimmer graduated.

Comment

It was a good tune-up for the Gonzaga game. Go Cougs.
              "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                I still think we have the best shot of winning a conference tournament since Jimmer graduated.
                We are traditionally horrible in conference tournaments, so today was not especially surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
                  We are traditionally horrible in conference tournaments championship games, so today was not especially surprising.
                  fify

Comment

There are a ton of Gonzaga fans here. Byu fans abound (I'm sure) but know not to fly the colors whilst sinning. Well done.
                    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

SMC losing to Loyola Marymount in the secound half. T'would be nice if that result materialized.

Comment

Musberger and Vitale on the call tonight. Might as well turn down the sound because there is little chance they will actually be talking about what is happening in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                          Musberger and Vitale on the call tonight. Might as well turn down the sound because there is little chance they will actually be talking about what is happening in the game.
                          Oh good. Because I missed the end of the duke UNC game the other night. It'll be good to hear some chatter about that.

Comment

We are only 2 1/2 point underdogs. My friends who think I know BYU are asking how to bet. I tell them the ranch on Gonzaga.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                              We are only 2 1/2 point underdogs. My friends who think I know BYU are asking how to bet. I tell them the ranch on Gonzaga.
                              What happened to your "the oddsmakers are always right" theory? Nevermind, I guess that fits. I actually think BYU has a decent shot given that both games were very close.
                              Last edited by BlueK; 03-07-2016, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X