Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets

I didn't know where to post this and if this is inappropriate JL you can delete it. My one brother is teaching in St George this fall so we are only buying 6 of the a lot of 12 tickets. If anyone is interested in any (even number) they are on the east side between 25 and 35, 26 rows up. Won't know exactly where until 10:15 in the morning. They are $750 each. I know ouch. That is our cost possibly someone might be interested that is why I am posting this

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
    I didn't know where to post this and if this is inappropriate JL you can delete it. My one brother is teaching in St George this fall so we are only buying 6 of the a lot of 12 tickets. If anyone is interested in any (even number) they are on the east side between 25 and 35, 26 rows up. Won't know exactly where until 10:15 in the morning. They are $750 each. I know ouch. That is our cost possibly someone might be interested that is why I am posting this
    Did anyone take you up on it?
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

I'd be all over that if I knew my schedule that far out. Good luck, BYU71.
      "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

I'm looking for two tickets (preferably not end zone) for next week's USU game. To my financial detriment, I've rarely followed DDD's counsel, preferring instead to have my tix in hand. Happy to pay face, but preferably not much more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
          I'm looking for two tickets (preferably not end zone) for next week's USU game. To my financial detriment, I've rarely followed DDD's counsel, preferring instead to have my tix in hand. Happy to pay face, but preferably not much more than that.
          Dang just sold my parents tickets last night, otherwise...

Comment

Working...
          X