Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#boohoos. The thread for stupid crap about Bronco Mendenhall and co.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even worse; he is wearing two different shades of black. FTR, I'm usually not a fan of black over black for this precise reason.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
      Time to get your monitor calibrated. That shirt is straight black. The light from the ESPN sign is reflecting off the shirt, that's all. Why in the world would it be maroon? That's not even one of Virginia's colors.
      Yeah maroon is VaTech's color. It's definitely not maroon. More likely it is navy.

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
        Even worse; he is wearing two different shades of black. FTR, I'm usually not a fan of black over black for this precise reason.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

If Bronco needed a summer job to ride him over until football we had camp host positions over. Moran.
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

Really? You want it to look like he is wearing a onesie? He looks fine.
            *Banned*

Comment

Just like different woods (not those woods, sickos!) in a house, if you're going to wear two shades of black, they either need to match perfectly or be very distinct. Anything in between and it looks like you tried to match but failed.
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                The RV thing is old news. I'm not sure why it's weird. His house is getting remodeled and he has to live somewhere. There are some pretty nice RV's these days so maybe he had a pimped out model. Or maybe he thought his kids were taking some of the nice things they can afford for granted and he decided that instead of living in a hotel maybe roughing it a bit would be good for them.

I could see my father doing something similar.
                I dunno. Maybe he could take a small portion of his $3MM salary and spring for a 3B/2B rental home or something crazy like that.
                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Was driving in my car and heard Bronco interview on local sports radio. They asked him about BYU to the BIG 12 and he was VERY positive about BYU. I guess his need to tweak BYU fans, he got it all out of his system. He was very positive about BYU and the fans.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                      I dunno. Maybe he could take a small portion of his $3MM salary and spring for a 3B/2B rental home or something crazy like that.
                      What? That's weird bro. Who does that?
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

The amount of salary has little meaning for some people when it comes to lifestyle. I know some very comfortable people that purposely live middle or upper middle class lifestyles. Once again this isn't at all weird considering it's intended to be a temporary situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                          The amount of salary has little meaning for some people when it comes to lifestyle. I know some very comfortable people that purposely live middle or upper middle class lifestyles. Once again this isn't at all weird considering it's intended to be a temporary situation.
                          yeah. Did you see his house in Utah? You can tell he was yearning for the lower middle class lifestyle.

I bet every item of clothing in the RV must be folded In approved way and color coordinated or else the boys dont get RV privileges.
                          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

yeah. Did you see his house in Utah? You can tell he was yearning for the lower middle class lifestyle.

I bet every item of clothing in the RV must be folded In approved way and color coordinated or else the boys dont get RV privileges.
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Bronco is a little different and marches to his own drum, to be sure.

But in all honesty, I don't think the RV thing is that big of a deal. If it was me, I'd probably rent or even buy a home for in between stops. But if I already owned an RV, I could see being tempted to just stay in it while waiting.

Not sure why this is getting this much run.

Serious change would include a shirt that isn't two sizes too big. So this is a minor change, at best. (FTR, I don't think he donned pleats last year, either).
                              Bronco is still recovering from seeing KW wear too many shirts that were two sizes too small and he is over compensating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                Not weird for 2-3 weeks, maybe a month. But 5 months minimum for a house renovation (therefore, likely to stretch out to 7, 8, 9 months)? That is weird. Its okay, Bronco is weird. That is a given and always has been. This is just another example of his weirdness.

Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                                Bronco is a little different and marches to his own drum, to be sure.

But in all honesty, I don't think the RV thing is that big of a deal. If it was me, I'd probably rent or even buy a home for in between stops. But if I already owned an RV, I could see being tempted to just stay in it while waiting.

Not sure why this is getting this much run.
                                This isn't his RV. Its not like he said "well, we have the RV, and its just sitting here on our property...." He went out of his way to live in an RV for 5+ months.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X