Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#boohoos. The thread for stupid crap about Bronco Mendenhall and co.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #boohoos. The thread for stupid crap about Bronco Mendenhall and co.

UVA Football tweets "big announcements" to be made by BM this afternoon. https://twitter.com/UVa_Football?ref...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Taysom to C-ville?
    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

I think it would be a pretty poor choice to go to UVa, but if he does, good luck to him.
    Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
      UVA Football tweets "big announcements" to be made by BM this afternoon. https://twitter.com/UVa_Football?ref...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Taysom to C-ville?
      I'm betting on firesides.

Either firesides or a new "Monday's Heroes" program.

Comment

Taysom to C-ville?
        Eh... I don't know if he would make such a big to-do about Taysom transferring there. Kind of Heaps-ish. That seems more of a thing that would get covered by UVA /BYU football beat writers/ Twitter.
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Football independence.
          "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
            Eh... I don't know if he would make such a big to-do about Taysom transferring there. Kind of Heaps-ish. That seems more of a thing that would get covered by UVA /BYU football beat writers/ Twitter.
            I think the announcement is being made via BM's twitter account.

Comment

I think the announcement is being made via BM's twitter account.
              UVU series with Old Dominion. See?
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Taysom to C-ville?
                The thing most fans are overlooking with this UVa/Taysom thing is that per NCAA rules a player has to announce a transfer first before the school he's transferring to can say anything.

Comment

The "big announcement" was to announce a series with Old Dominion? Haha.

Comment

Boy, that is exciting.

I hope BYU announces a big series with Weber State soon.
                    Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
                      The "big announcement" was to announce a series with Old Dominion? Haha.
                      that's funny. good to see Mendenhall getting a flair for the dramatic.

Comment

-----------------------
                        Last edited by MartyFunkhouser; 09-13-2016, 10:39 AM.
                        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

#boohoos. The thread for stupid crap about Bronco Mendenhall and co.

Here you go. Knock yourselves out. Keep our other threads clean, por favor.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Let's take #gohoos out of the title. It implies support of that asshole program coached by traitors and grifters who lose to Utah.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                              Let's take #gohoos out of the title. It implies support of that asshole program coached by traitors and grifters who lose to Utah.
                              Done.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                              X