Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do people complain about High School divisions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do people complain about High School divisions?

Read articl in Eaater Idaho paper about Idaho Falls gaining new school and wht it will mean for schools that lose students. Said in past such as when Idah falls and Pocatello gained schools people in schools that lost students didn,t like that too well. When Twin Falls Hg H divided besides a few people that voted no for tax purposes I don,t th Ni too many people really battedan eye.

A few people complained about not being able to play on sports teams after they changed there mind senior year on where to go to school. Tf and Canyons n Ridge were open to seniors by certain day but Otha had to go where district was. I think it is open enrollment now. I don't think people complain too much about HighSchools dividing though it can hurt there sports teams.

Now for consolidation of rural schools you will get your mouth washed out with soap quicker for suggesting that than dropping f bomb in some towns. Real divisive issue with sour grapes. Humorous story of that matter. I grew up in are are consolidtion debate as talked about and some people Sid fewer people would get to play basketball. In other areas people hoped to consolidate to improve the sports teams. Pretty humorous story I think.
Working...
X