No announcement yet.

Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And sifting through these 12-page arguments you never were compelled to log in and put in your .02 or tell Il Pad to pipe down? That's some Dr. Xavier-level willpower.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Raketemensch, please answer the following question, but carefully consider your response, as our future dealings on this site may depend, in large part, on how you respond to this:

Now that the date in the "future" when Doc Brown brings Marty to October 2015 to do something about his kids has passed, we're left wondering about the ethics of time travel and knowing too much about our own futures. Crispin Glover thought he knew enough about his future to argue with Bob Gale and Bob Zemeckis over the implicit insinuation at the end of the first film that money=happiness, and found himself subsequently left out of the sequels. 2015 came and went without hoverboards, although we have these annoying, self-immolating "hoverboards" (with purposefully used "") everywhere. My college recently banned them over concerns about safety, and safety is something that never factored into the plot decisions surrounding the Nordberg character in the Naked Gun films. My son asked my wife this morning, "what's sperm?" and while we didn't tell him what it meant, I was reminded that when I first watched The Naked Gun, that's when I learned the sexual meaning of "Nice beaver!" after Priscilla Presley hands Leslie Nielson a taxidermied castor canadensis. I'll be in Canada in July; we've booked a house on the beach on Prince Edward Island and I'm looking forward to bird-watching for hours on end, hoping to catch a glimpse of the aurora borealis the way Sean Penn recently caught a glimpse of El Chapo, leading to his being caught in a more literal sense. Sean Penn is a famous activist, actor, and wannabe journalist. His acting in some films, like Malick's The Tree of Life has brought tears to my eyes, but sometimes he's made me laugh until it hurt, "My dad's got a great set of tools, man." But, before he was famous, he played Groovin' Larry in the 2nd installment of The Beaver Trilogy, as did Crispin Glover in the 3rd. So, the question remains, which installment of the Beaver Trilogy do you prefer, and why?
      Last edited by wuapinmon; 01-25-2016, 06:10 PM.
      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
        And sifting through these 12-page arguments you never were compelled to log in and put in your .02 or tell Il Pad to pipe down? That's some Dr. Xavier-level willpower.
        We just got him back. Don't chase him off again.
        "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Herzlich willkommen, Raketemench. It seems like you'll fit right in.
          Not that, sickos.

Comment

Bienvenidos. That's German, right?
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
              Bien sur, as they say in Beijing.
              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                Germán me lo dijo una vez.
                "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                  Dude gets paid to let people talk out their issues in front on him.

Welcome rocketguy!
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

Comment

Those of us who are writing German are going to feel pretty dumb if he doesn't speak German.
                    Not that, sickos.

Comment

Welcome. I hope you'll be the one to break up the creekster/Lebowski pissing contest.

Comment

Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
                        Welcome. I hope you'll be the one to break up the creekster/Lebowski pissing contest.
                        Are you kidding? Lurkers dig stuff like that.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
                          We only do it because we care.
                          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

#teamcreekster

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                              #teamcreekster
                              super mean post.
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                                Welcome to our message board. I hope you find your testimony again. It will enrich your life and you won't have to live with the shame associate with freeriding your fine BYU education.
                                Haven't interacted much with you but from my 8 years of observation you seem like a bad person. Just being honest

Comment

Working...
                                X