Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raketemensch View Post
    Hot damn- well I picked up the meaning of a few of those sentences... Terrance Malick, big fan, Thin Red Line is one of my fav movies. I saw the tree of life after breaking a bone in my foot and I was hopped up on percocet... maybe surprising to note that it did not help the experience. I was watching like, these dinosaurs appear in the middle of a movie about daddy issues and I couldn't help but struggle with that just a bit. Beaver trilogy... I haven't seen it but you've piqued my interest. I generally like the 2nd installment in trilogies because I enjoyed the Empire Strikes Back so I'm assuming the 2nd installment of the Beaver trilogy would be analogous to that move and the experience it provided. Can you freeze a beaver in carbonite? One thing that has kept me back from posting is that I use the ellipsis too much and I get self conscious about it... so I need to work on that.
    We shall be great friends. You could freeze a beaver in carbonite if you let it gnaw the mask off a Lady first.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
      The more I listened the more it sounded like TSM.

Comment

If you're going to participate in this board, you need to be prepared to offer free professional advice. Here goes: You're a psychologist? My psychiatrist wants me to look into CBT therapy. Sounds like a crock of shit to me. Feelings?
        "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

Haven't interacted much with you but from my 8 years of observation you seem like a bad person. Just being honest
          This is like Avery Johnson talking smack about John Stockton.
          "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
            finally, a guy around here who will tell it like it is.
            He's our Trump!
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by snowcat View Post
              YOhio is the most underrated poster on the board.

On a side note, can we trade in the SU character and get back the DDD persona?
              What is the story of DDD's departure?
              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
                Sister buzzkill killed the buzz
                Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

There isn't one
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                    There isn't one
                    He just disappeared or as somebody alluded, his wife actually wanted some time with him?
                    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

He just disappeared or as somebody alluded, his wife actually wanted some time with him?
                      I was hoping for a plausible explanation.
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                        Not even sorry about your harsh honesty?
                        Speaks volumes about his lurking.

Also ESaD rocketman.
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

Comment

psychologist? Now maybe someone around here'll listen to me bitch about Scientology.

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                            psychologist? Now maybe someone around here'll listen to me bitch about Scientology.
                            Do you need an audit?

Oh yeah, welcome new guy.

Comment

I actually don't speak German, I speak Spanish, but I do have a great fondness for Wagner and strudel... and Elton John??
                              Should have been clear to us from the missing "n" in Raketenmensch (Raketenmann?). The Elton John part, I mean.

Comment

Welcome Herr Rocketman.

In time, you'll appreciate YO's calls to repentance. You never know if he's being sincere or not, but there's always that chance that he truly cares...
                                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X