Men's volleyball 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
    BYU Men's volleyball is 11-4 all time against the Buckeyes, so yes.

In other sports, BYU is 3-4 all time OSU in basketball, 0-3 in football, 2-2 in baseball, 1-0 in Women's basketball, 1-0 in men's tennis, 1-2 in women's softball, and 7-0 in women's volleyball. It appears that the Buckeyes have been too chicken to schedule us in women's soccer and women's tennis, which I guess is not surprising, given our dominating 26-15 all-time, all-sports record against them.
    Shows me what I know. I suppose the 0 and 3 record against the Bucks in football colors my sentiments.
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Lezgo, Cougs.
      "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Had plenty of set point opportunities and blew them all. OSU gets one set point opportunity and boom, they are up 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
          Had plenty of set point opportunities and blew them all. OSU gets one set point opportunity and boom, they are up 1-0
          Yep, that was frustrating. These teams look to be pretty evenly matched, and things like that can make the difference.

Also, Patch has a hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
            Neither team wanted to win that first set when it got to the mid 20s. So many ugly service errors.

Comment

our own fan cost us set 2. good job girl with pom poms

Comment

BYU is getting spanked.

Comment

Sigh.

Comment

Working...
                  X