Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So many service errors.

Comment

Stanford wins. Should have won that in 4.

Comment

Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
        So many service errors.
        Yeah, that was bad. Also, the Stanford Bench doing the choreographed celebration thing was mostly lame (Stanford trying to be like Monmouth basketball?)

Comment

Very disappointing choke. First BYU team to lose at home this academic year. And it is the #1-ranked team! Argh...
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Leb, have you seen wally. No sign of him front where I'm sitting

Comment

Men's volleyball 2016

He should have joined us. Way more fun than watching the Utes get demolished.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                He should have joined us. Way more fun than watching the Utes get demolished.
                Poor guy, for an engineer he is surprisingly confused.

Comment

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                    I didn't even see the soccer video until a week ago. This volleyball video was well done. I love how the teammate hits the ball with his foot and it ricochets off his face.
                    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Team plays at #1 UCLA this week.
                      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Wow, that new Scott Sterling has more than 1 million views in less than a day. Saw it retweeted by both ESPN and NBC today.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
                          Wow, that new Scott Sterling has more than 1 million views in less than a day. Saw it retweeted by both ESPN and NBC today.
                          It has four million views in less than 48 hours. Volleyball doesn't have the same international appeal, but I've seen a ton of foreign tweets about the video.
                          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                            It has four million views in less than 48 hours. Volleyball doesn't have the same international appeal, but I've seen a ton of foreign tweets about the video.
                            I liked this comment:

Donald Trump: "We need to build a Scott Sterling around Mexico."
                            One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
                            SU

Comment

I saw the last three points of the fifth set last night. It looked like it was a hard-fought match.
                              "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                                I saw the last three points of the fifth set last night. It looked like it was a hard-fought match.
                                It was crazy. BYU pulled away in both the 1st and 2nd sets, but after the break, UCSB changed tactics, going for more dinks over the block, and the Y also seemed to lose a little focus with their passing. UCSB went up 5-0 in the 3rd set, but it was pretty even the rest of the match.

Comment

Working...
                                X