Utah cancelling series vs BYU thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    WTH? Seriously? That is 100% consistent with everything Hill has said and done since that time. And what would be Boylen's motivation to lie?
    You'll have to ask Bill Reilly and all the Ute fans on Twitter parroting the same excuses.
    "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

WTH? Seriously? That is 100% consistent with everything Hill has said and done since that time. And what would be Boylen's motivation to lie?
      BECAUSE HE'S A DIRTY, FILTHY SNAKE OIL SALESMAN!!!! RAAAAAAWWWRRRR!!!!!
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

He is Jim Boylen. He lies about everything. I'll give you any easy motivation, Rose asks for a home/home and Boylen doesn't want that, so he blames it on his AD. Boylen is a piece of shit. Boylen is a known liar. Honestly, I think Utah would have had a case to get the buyout back after the bullshit that guy pulled when he was rightfully fired.
        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
          BECAUSE HE'S A DIRTY, FILTHY SNAKE OIL SALESMAN!!!! RAAAAAAWWWRRRR!!!!!
          That among other things.

I realize that BYU fans love the guy because he lost games at Utah, but he is a despicable human being.
          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• It's much cleaner to call the guy that isn't here anymore a liar than to go after a guy like Dave Rose.
            "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
              He is Jim Boylen. He lies about everything. I'll give you any easy motivation, Rose asks for a home/home and Boylen doesn't want that, so he blames it on his AD. Boylen is a piece of shit. Boylen is a known liar. Honestly, I think Utah would have had a case to get the buyout back after the bullshit that guy pulled when he was rightfully fired.
              OK, but Hill has stated repeatedly that he doesn't want to schedule BYU in football anymore. The reinstatement of the football series was clearly against his wishes. And he has made several statements about the topic. Given that, and given the cancellation last week, why would anyone think that Boylen was lying?
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

That among other things.

I realize that BYU fans love the guy because he lost games at Utah, but he is a despicable human being.
                I don't get it. I actually thought he was kind of a gregarious guy who was great to our players after the game and not a complete mess of a human *cough cough*. I only disliked him in the heat of the game. Unlike the current winner, who is having a super hard time acquitting himself as a stand-up guy.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

OK, but Hill has stated repeatedly that he doesn't want to schedule BYU in football anymore. The reinstatement of the football series was clearly against his wishes. And he has made several statements about the topic. Given that, and given the cancellation last week, why would anyone think that Boylen was lying?
                  He is Jim Boylen, there is reason to think that everything he says is a lie. Most of what he said in his time at Utah was a lie.
                  --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by kccougar View Post
                    10:15. Radio guys were saying this morning that while their inboxes are usually stuffed with Utah PR stuff each Monday morning, there was absolutely nothing from Utah today. Clearly they don't want anyone there.
                    https://mobile.twitter.com/JFurKSL/s...93349210357760
                    "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

He is Jim Boylen, there is reason to think that everything he says is a lie. Most of what he said in his time at Utah was a lie.
                      That's what I thought. No logical explanation other than Boylen-hatred. Thanks.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Were people really expecting Utah to say oops sorry, we realized how important BYU fans are to us, and we're going to go ahead and do the game?

Comment

• Ugh... Copout.

I loved this response from PU. Still being a dummy on twitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by kccougar View Post
                            It's much cleaner to call the guy that isn't here anymore a liar than to go after a guy like Dave Rose.
                            I have no problem going after a guy who is at Utah. I'm not a fan of Hill and have been critical of him with this and other things in the past.

If you think you can trust what Boylen said you are crazy. It might be true, I didn't say there isn't a chance it is true. However, it is coming from Boylen and thus must be immediately suspect.

This isn't just about Boylen being a horrible coach. I have no ill will towards Giacoletti. He was a bad coach that was in over his head that shouldn't have been hired. I hope he has success in his future endeavors and don't wish any bad on him.
                            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

That's what I thought. No logical explanation other than Boylen-hatred. Thanks.
                              This has nothing to do with Boylen hatred. It has everything to do with his history of lying and outright fabrications for his own self interest. You know like him lying about recruiting players away from Utah after he was fired.
                              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Unbelievable. Coach Krybaby doubles down.

Comment

Working...
                                X