X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
    I just heard the alternative, and I am not a fan
    What is the alternative?
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Holiday basketball tournament in the Jazz arena involving all of the in state schools.
      "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Holiday basketball tournament in the Jazz arena involving all of the in state schools.
        Blech
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Whatever it is, expect an announcement within the hour.
          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

https://twitter.com/jaromjordan/stat...58362371018752

Comment

It's official. BYU issued a press release blaming Coach K.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                It's official. BYU issued a press release blaming Coach K.
                I guess Poeltl made his NBA draft plan known to Coach K.
                "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

So is this really the "HUGE bombshell" that caused that twitter guy to ruin his "day. Probably my week. Maybe more"?

Because while I would, all in all, rather play Utah than not, on the "bombshell" meter this falls somewhere between "Jimmer getting mono" and "Matt Carlino transferring".

On second thought, I take that back. I was more upset about both of those things than I am about this.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                    So is this really the "HUGE bombshell" that caused that twitter guy to ruin his "day. Probably my week. Maybe more"?

Because while I would, all in all, rather play Utah than not, on the "bombshell" meter this falls somewhere between "Jimmer getting mono" and "Matt Carlino transferring".

On second thought, I take that back. I was more upset about both of those things than I am about this.
                    Good point, but it's still pretty crappy of the pukes to end a series by canceling a game already under contract.

Comment

I wonder what the payout is, if any, for canceling the game.
                      "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Originally posted by kccougar View Post
                        I wonder what the payout is, if any, for canceling the game.
                        Easily manageable compared to all those hospital bills from the fan fallout at those games!
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

This has been in the works for quite some time and Dave Rose has been driving the ship. He wants Weber, Utah State, Utah, and BYU to play a round robin tournament at ESA every year.
                          *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                            This has been in the works for quite some time and Dave Rose has been driving the ship. He wants Weber, Utah State, Utah, and BYU to play a round robin tournament at ESA every year.

I prefer home and home with byu and no games against usu or Weber

-Rick Majerus

Comment

I prefer home and hinge with byu and no games against usu or Weber
                              Why don't you guys want to play USU in hoops?

I get Weber, but there's enough games in the preseason to play USU.
                              Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

So I don't think that this is involving Godwin's Law, but the only things that have stopped the basketball series are Nazi's and Krysko?
                                Get confident, stupid
                                -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                                X