No announcement yet.

Utah cancelling series vs BYU thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coach k has got to hold the Guinness Book record as the tallest man ever diagnosed with small man syndrome.
    "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Don't worry, the NCAA selection committee has a habit of forcing rivals to play against each other when one of them doesn't want to schedule the other. See Wichita State vs. Kansas last year as a recent example. Of course, that wouldn't happen every year.
      Last edited by BlueK; 01-06-2016, 12:43 PM.

Comment

This is probably good thinking on Chris Hill's part to avert all the bloodshed and mayhem on the court that would doubtless spread to the bleachers and beyond!!
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
          This is probably good thinking on Chris Hill's part to avert all the bloodshed and mayhem on the court that would doubtless spread to the bleachers and beyond!!
          Yes, think of the lives that will be saved with this one decision. I mean, DDD went to Vegas, right? Just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by Applejack View Post
            Yes, think of the lives that will be saved with this one decision. I mean, DDD went to Vegas, right? Just sayin
            Who is that guy over on your board? Ma'ake or something? Did he make it out alive? He was concerned for his life, iirc.
            Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
              Don't worry, the NCAA selection committee has a habit of forcing rivals to play against each other when one of them doesn't want to schedule the other. See Wichita State vs. Kansas last year as a recent example. Of course, that wouldn't happen every year.
              The utes don't generally make the NCAAs these days though, right?
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                The utes don't generally make the NCAAs these days though, right?
                They certainly did last year and probably will this year and next, is my guess.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                  They certainly did last year and probably will this year and next, is my guess.
                  So they made it once? That's what I thought.
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

Comment

If true, it will be fun to hear the explanation.
                    "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Originally posted by Applejack View Post

If BlueBrethren is to be believed (and he DOES have a twitter account so we should believe him), this sucks.
                      I think it sucks whether or not BlueBrethren agrees.
                      τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

https://twitter.com/boneyfuller/stat...41007737774080
                        One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
                        SU

Comment

Originally posted by kccougar View Post
                          If true, it will be fun to hear the explanation.
                          fear.
                          I intend to live forever.
                          So far, so good.
                          --Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                            fear.
                            Loathing.

Comment

I just heard the alternative, and I am not a fan
                              "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                                I just heard the alternative, and I am not a fan
                                I'm with you. Incestuous.
                                I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Working...
                                X