• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utah cancelling series vs BYU thread

Kristco is a whiny bitch.

https://twitter.com/BlueBrethren/sta...24337434546176

lol.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Wow. Unbelievable.

I attended this year's game in SLC. Completely packed.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Chris Hill is the real bitch
        Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

Doesn't this idiot realize the Universe does not take kindly to this type of kicking against the pricks and we'll see them in the tourney?
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
            Doesn't this idiot realize the Universe does not take kindly to this type of kicking against the pricks and we'll see them in the tourney?
            Like the way we saw them in the LV bowl in football this year only to have our entire coaching staff jump ship a couple days after the game was announced? That kind of Karma?
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              Like the way we saw them in the LV bowl in football this year only to have our entire coaching staff jump ship a couple days after the game was announced? That kind of Karma?
              No! The good kind of karma. Where awful things happen to utes.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                No! The good kind of karma. Where awful things happen to utes.
                Nothing bad ever happens to them.
                Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Douger View Post

Comment

I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
                      Who you callin' "them," BoogerUte?
                      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

I guess Emery really is that intimidating.
                        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Any word from LAUte yet?
                          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

You get to play us in football or basketball every season. But not both. Sitake and Rose get to fight it out each year.
                            "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

If BlueBrethren is to be believed (and he DOES have a twitter account so we should believe him), this sucks.

Comment

Working...
                              X