Utah cancelling series vs BYU thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
    I understand this: If Utah and BYU play there is no way for the Utes to lose every game. sound logic.
    I didn't say it was logical.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
      I just mentioned the legislature because every Utah fan at work was sure it was those dirty bastards that made this happen.

I'll just let them know it was the high ranking boosters within their own fanbase. This will go over well.
      following...
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
        I just mentioned the legislature because every Utah fan at work was sure it was those dirty bastards that made this happen.

I'll just let them know it was the high ranking boosters within their own fanbase. This will go over well.
        It was a combination of things. The legislature played a part. It was a much smaller part than your average Ute fan want's to admit.

Comment

• Chuck is so clueless. Its a security issue, man. It was so people, especially little uofutah fans, could grow up.

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• chuck = national treasure
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Donnie Tillman is transferring to UNLV. Oh how I wish Whit would retire and Utah would hire a football coach of the same caliber as Boylen Krystko.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                Donnie Tillman is transferring to UNLV. Oh how I wish Whit would retire and Utah would hire a football coach of the same caliber as Boylen Krystko.
                Coach CrazyK is no better than Boylen was. In fact, they probably got too full of themselves and pulled the plug on Boylen too quickly.

Comment

• Cheaters!!!

https://www.ksl.com/article/46611939...ting-violation

As with most NCAA violations that actually get punished, this is a nothing burger. Any idea why the NCAA would want the "coach in waiting" designation removed from Tommy Connor? I wonder if that was at Utah's request.

Comment

• with the sudden, and bizarre, ending to the CBB season, it feels like everything has been in limbo. Is Krysko considered to be on the hot seat? I hope not, unless Boylen is brought back. I can't figure out 80K, his teams seem to play tough against good teams, and often worse than horrible ones. He brings in good recruits, only to lose them.

I do love that this was literally the last basketball game I watched before Coronapocalypse

https://twitter.com/CollegeBBNCAA/st...189422594?s=20

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                      with the sudden, and bizarre, ending to the CBB season, it feels like everything has been in limbo. Is Krysko considered to be on the hot seat? I hope not, unless Boylen is brought back. I can't figure out 80K, his teams seem to play tough against good teams, and often worse than horrible ones. He brings in good recruits, only to lose them.

I do love that this was literally the last basketball game I watched before Coronapocalypse
                      With the new series contract, it will cost him $250K to buy out a game.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        With the new series contract, it will cost him $250K to buy out a game.
                        He's moving up in the world!

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Guys, do you realize this will be Krystko's 10th season at the U and he makes $3.5 million per season? That is a top 15 salary nationally and I believe #1 in the PAC12. More of the magic of Dr. Chris Hill. I hope K coaches another 15 years up there and they name the court after him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                            Guys, do you realize this will be Krystko's 10th season at the U and he makes $3.5 million per season? That is a top 15 salary nationally and I believe #1 in the PAC12. More of the magic of Dr. Chris Hill. I hope K coaches another 15 years up there and they name the court after him.
                            And the lower bowl too. Name that after him as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                              Guys, do you realize this will be Krystko's 10th season at the U and he makes $3.5 million per season? That is a top 15 salary nationally and I believe #1 in the PAC12. More of the magic of Dr. Chris Hill. I hope K coaches another 15 years up there and they name the court after him.
                              Those are my tax dollars at work; the fleecing of Bo Diddley!

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                                And the lower bowl too. Name that after him as well.
                                Yes. And name the upper bowl after Boylen.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X