Mele Kalikimaka - 2015 Hoops in Hawaii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We stink.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Pretty bad in lots of ways. Harvard is better than their record but they are not a great team. A couple of bad turnovers in OT sealed the deal.
      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Harvard scores on every possession in overtime. 19 points in five minutes. It's ok to play defense guys.

Comment

BYU basketball is disappointing lately. We have so many losses like this over the last few years.
          Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
            Harvard scores on every possession in overtime. 19 points in five minutes. It's ok to play defense guys.
            That's the key right there. Defense in OT was horrible. Seemed like it got even easier for them after the big guy came out.

This is getting old.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

LOL.

Comment

Not sure what the coaches see in Aytes. He's two inches shorter than KC and can't move laterally. Not worth a damn on defense, and it's not like he's scoring 30 a game on O to make up for it.

Comment

have you seen his shoulders though?!
                  Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                    Not sure what the coaches see in Aytes. He's two inches shorter than KC and can't move laterally. Not worth a damn on defense, and it's not like he's scoring 30 a game on O to make up for it.
                    I think Aytes post defense is solid. Of course that dude killed him off the dribble.
                    *Banned*

Comment

CBI.
                      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                        Thanks for missing a key FT, Chase.
                        Whoa, mixing it up on the font color?

Comment

I listened to entire second half through the ksl app. Half of the time while driving home from work and the other half since the tvs at home were taken (Phineas and Furb and Tomorrowland). Wrubbel seemed incredibly pissed, although it's the first time I've listened to him in the past 3-4 years so maybe he's just that way always.

Since I didn't see the game and couldn't understand how things happened since Wrubbel was too busy pouting I can't comment on it. However it seems like the team still sucks. Maybe, if Chase Fisdcher finds his shot in half of the remaining games we can get top 4 in the WCC.
                          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

There is no justice in the universe. Utah defeats Duke and BYU loses to a subpar Harvard. The cosmos are unkind to long suffering Cougar fans. This team is just plain awful to watch. It will be an excruciatingly painful season.
                            "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
                              There is no justice in the universe. Utah defeats Duke and BYU loses to a subpar Harvard. The cosmos are unkind to long suffering Cougar fans. This team is just plain awful to watch. It will be an excruciatingly painful season.
                              Now you know how your ex-wife felt.
                              *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                                Now you know how your ex-wife felt.
                                Fail. You can do better than that. Try again. Maybe you can consult somebody like SU.
                                "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X