Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Kalani Sitake era begins now, BYU football 2016 thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
    Perhaps the talent situation is not as dire as last year's lack of production indicates.
    I hope you are right. I think Tanner can be an excellent quarterback, but the receivers we had last year were pretty poor and we lost most of them. Maybe we can get a grad transfer or two.

Comment

• Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
      I hope you are right. I think Tanner can be an excellent quarterback, but the receivers we had last year were pretty poor and we lost most of them. Maybe we can get a grad transfer or two.
      I am usually right. This time, however, I don't think I will be.
      Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
      -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
      -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
        I am usually right. This time, however, I don't think I will be.
        I always thought you were left, maybe right, no left, no right. I am confused. I always thought you were left, right, left, right..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
          Ed is a good guy. He is going to be hard to cheer against. (But I will probably figure it out)
          It has been almost 3 years, and I haven't been able to work through this. I have been converted to full supporter of Lamb and Sitake for their stellar work at BYu.
          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
            It has been almost 3 years, and I haven't been able to work through this. I have been converted to full supporter of Lamb and Sitake for their stellar work at BYu.
            Everybody holds you up as the best of the Ute posters, but I don't see it. This is LA Ute-level trolling.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
              Everybody holds you up as the best of the Ute posters, but I don't see it. This is LA Ute-level trolling.
              jarid is a good dude, smart, good poster in general. as a ute poster specifically, just like all the others, he's trash.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                jarid is a good dude, smart, good poster in general. as a ute poster specifically, just like all the others, he's trash.

My problem is, I just can't get past the ute poster part.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                X