Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2 Hour Block: It's all I've ever dreamed of.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
    Lol you dipshit Ammon was a missionary not a prophet.
    Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    they aren't mutually exclusive. dumbass.
    Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
    Idiot. When they left Alma Sr. was Prophet, when they got back Alma Jr. was Prophet.
    If there was commentary like this in sunday school I might show up once in a while and actually be sad when they cut it for a two hour block.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
      I like the idea of a two hour block very, very much. But I am disappointed to see SS go or be reduced. I actually prefer it to PH meeting on most weeks. Since April every week in PH has been devoted to ministering, making my preference even more clear.
      I am betting if they go to a two hour block that the alternate between SS and PH depending which week it is of the month. Therefore, I will have to plan on which sundays I will be skipping out early based on which meeting we are having that day. That, and which weeks the Cowboys are scheduled for the early game.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
        I like the idea of a two hour block very, very much.
        Me too!

To be honest, this will help bigly with missionary efforts. I’ve almost never seen anyone exited to come to three hours of church after typically spending 0 to 1 hour at church previously.
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

they aren't mutually exclusive. dumbass.
          They’re dipshits also. No less an authority than Joseph Smith taught that the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. Ammon was a prophet. He might have been Bednar to Alma’s Nelson, but he was still a prophet!
          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
          - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
            They’re dipshits also. No less an authority than Joseph Smith taught that the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. Ammon was a prophet. He might have been Bednar to Alma’s Nelson, but he was still a prophet!
            STFU Apostate. Stop Mormonsplanning.
            As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
              STFU Apostate. Stop Mormonsplanning.

Comment

Idiot. When they left Alma Sr. was Prophet, when they got back Alma Jr. was Prophet.
                moron. we currently have 15 living prophets.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

moron. we currently have 15 living prophets.

Joseph Smith was asked, “Do you believe Joseph Smith, Jun., to be a Prophet?”

He responded, “Yes, and every other man who has the testimony of Jesus. For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy (see Revelation 19:10). (H of C 3:28)
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

I really apologize that was insensitive of me.

STFU Apostate. Stop MemberOfTheChurchofJesusChristofLatter-daySaintsplaining.
                    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Working...
                    X