No announcement yet.

Help Wanted: Who replaces Bronco?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just when Derik Stevenson had warmed up to him.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Lance Anderson (is that the name of the guy at Stanford?).
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

I would love to see that hire
        "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Bronco will coach the bowl.

Comment

I have no problem with Anae as O coordinator. We have always scored well as long as he's been running the show. Obviously I worry about his ability as HC, but who knows- maybe he'd be an effective delegator, buck-stops-here kind of guy.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Help Wanted: Who replaces Bronco?

This deserves its own thread.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Yeah. He was heavily involved in Stanford's rise under Harbaugh and Shaw especially on the recruiting front.

Comment

Posts moved. Carry on.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

I wouldn't hate that. Wonder if he could get the same kind of athlete to BYU as he did to Stanford. :/

Comment

How many people at CB are saying it's going to be Andy Reid.

Comment

Time to go after Saban or Les Miles.
                        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I've never liked Bronco as a person. As a coach, I think he's slightly above average D1 coach. If this weren't BYU, I'd probably be "meh" with him leaving, maybe even glad. At BYU, with who we have as options, this is potentially disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                            I would love to see that hire
                            I honestly know very little about the guy. Is your comment because he's not HC material at this point, or because you would like to see him gone from Stanford (or both?).
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

http://www.gostanford.com/ViewArticl...CLID=208167723

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                                Time to go after Saban or Les Miles.
                                Or Harbaugh?
                                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Working...
                                X