Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
    What's up with the basketball player?
    It's Kobe. Just showing he still has the hops.

Comment

• two sides of the same very nutty coin:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/05/op...n-america.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/06/us...mits.html?_r=0
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Yet another reason not to attend company christmas parties... It may set off one of your ISIS workmates:

Christmas Party May Have Triggered San Bernardino Terror Attack: Police

One year after the terrorist attack in San Bernardino, California, the ABC News Investigative Unit and “Nightline” are looking back, revealing never-before-seen photos and videos and hearing from the first responders, the victims and the everyday people who prevented a terrifying day from getting any worse.

Authorities believe the terrorist attack on Dec. 2, 2015, in San Bernardino may have been triggered by a mandatory employee training session and lunch replete with holiday decorations, including a Christmas tree, that shooter Syed Farook was forced to attend.

Emails discovered by the FBI and police reveal Farook’s wife, Pakistani native Tashfeen Malik, objected to the Christmas setting and was upset her husband had to go.

Just before the attack, Farook posed with four fellow county employees in front of a Christmas tree in a conference room.

A short time later, 14 people were killed and 22 others injured when Farook and Malik opened fire at the meeting with assault rifles.

“She had essentially made the statement in an online account that she didn’t think that a Muslim should have to participate in a non-Muslim holiday or event,” said San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan in an exclusive interview with ABC News that aired on ABC News’ “Nightline.”

“That really is one of the very, very few pieces of potential evidence that we have that we can truly point to and say, ‘That probably is a motive in this case,’” he said.

[...]
        http://abcnews.go.com/US/christmas-p...ry?id=43884973
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• “She had essentially made the statement in an online account that she didn’t think that a Muslim should have to participate in a non-Muslim holiday or event,” said San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan in an exclusive interview with ABC News that aired on ABC News’ “Nightline.”
          I'm assuming the mandatory employee training meeting also included mandatory Eucharist and mandatory Gregorian chanting.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
            I'm assuming the mandatory employee training meeting also included mandatory Eucharist and mandatory Gregorian chanting.
            My building just decked out the lobby with Christmas lights, trees, and Menorahs. We're screwed.

Comment

Working...
            X