• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    That was savage, Wendy.
    It was pretty cold.

Comment

• My suggestion for the Nebraska fans is to switch to Volleyball; now that super-transfer Lexi Sun is playing at OH2, Nebraska's got a good of a chance as anyone to make it to the final four again.
      Last edited by pelagius; 09-22-2018, 07:47 PM.

Comment

• Funny to go read the tweets from all the butthurt Neb fans demanding an apology.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by pelagius View Post
          My suggestion for the Nebraska fans is to switch to Volleyball; now that super-transfer Lexi Sun is playing at OH2, Nebraska's got a good of a chance as anyone to make it to the final four again.
          That has worked for many on this site.

Comment

• LOL. The urban pizza meme and the Wendy's tweet were both solid.

Comment

My suggestion for the Nebraska fans is to switch to Volleyball; now that super-transfer Lexi Sun is playing at OH2, Nebraska's got a good of a chance as anyone to make it to the final four again.
              Good idea. After all, Nebraska is defending national champion in volleyball. Wonder how many games the sell out streak is at.
              “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
              "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

Comment

• Originally posted by Paperback Writer View Post
                Good idea. After all, Nebraska is defending national champion in volleyball. Wonder how many games the sell out streak is at.
                It's pretty long If I remember correctly. Nebraska dominate women's college volleyball attendance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                  That has worked for many on this site.
                  Hey Applejack. Our football team is ranked #20.

SU's nephew played QB for BYU yesterday.

Another fun fact: it has been 1026 days since Utah beat BYU in basketball.

It's a great time to be alive.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

It's pretty long If I remember correctly. Nebraska dominate women's college volleyball attendance.
                    My mom’s brother has been a physics professor at Nebraska for forty years. Mom sent him a text from our game:
                    “My sincere condolences on your most recent loss. It must be hard to see the Huskers in this state but perhaps eventually it won’t hurt so much.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                      Funny to go read the tweets from all the butthurt Neb fans demanding an apology.
                      Whoever runs the Wendy's Twitter account is hilarious. They constantly have funny tweets.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        Whoever runs the Wendy's Twitter account is hilarious. They constantly have funny tweets.
                        Agreed. Love it.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I thought he was referring to himself.
                          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

That was savage, Wendy.
                            With Courage We Soar!

The VP Marketing at Wendy's, the WP '94 class facebook page claims that the twitter is closely under his stewardship, is a classmate from West Point First Campaign.
                            Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                            -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                            -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
                              With Courage We Soar!

The VP Marketing at Wendy's, the WP '94 class facebook page claims that the twitter is closely under his stewardship, is a classmate from West Point First Campaign.
                              America's finest showed up by the thousands in Norman, notwithstanding the predicted blowout. By the fourth quarter, when everyone in the stadium recognized that Army might actually pull off the upset, the troops were going completely bananas. Very fun to watch.

(But seriously, with 350 yards on the ground and already 2 of 3 with an INT when passing, WTH was Army's QB thinking airing out the ball on fourth down in OT?!)

Comment

SU's nephew played QB for BYU yesterday.

Another fun fact: it has been 1026 days since Utah beat BYU in basketball.

It's a great time to be alive.

SU's nephew played QB for BYU... LOL. Indeed, what a great time to be alive!
                                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X