Neb. is a top 30-60 team: now and forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cowboy View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised to see them try for KWhitt or Ken Niumatalolo. Niumatalolo's style would especially appeal to the old school Husker fans who like smash mouth football.
    I could see leach, if not frost

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboy View Post
      I wouldn't be surprised to see them try for KWhitt or Ken Niumatalolo. Niumatalolo's style would especially appeal to the old school Husker fans who like smash mouth football.
      I don't think Nebraska is confined to LDS coaches with a temple recommend, but I don't follow anything in the Midwest so don't listen to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
        I don't think Nebraska is confined to LDS coaches with a temple recommend, but I don't follow anything in the Midwest so don't listen to me.
        We fired Pelini when he lost his recommend.

Comment

Yeah, yeah. The suggestions aren't original. I read them on some Nebraska news site, and they were two of ten or so suggestions. I think they would both do well in Lincoln.
          sigpic
          "Outlined against a blue, gray
          October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
          Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

the guy who hired leach is at Nebraska. but you're right... I doubt he is in consideration in the end
            Last edited by Maximus; 11-25-2017, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
              Help me, Scott Frost. You're my only hope.
              Scott Frost: The Force Awakens. He may well be the Last Jedi for Nebraska.
              “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
              "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

Comment

• Yikes. Time to edit the thread title.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                  Yikes. Time to edit the thread title.
                  I believe that Frost will make things better. Mostly because they can't get any worse. Well, I suppose a meteor could destroy Nebraska's campus and they decide to not rebuild or play football again. That would be a little worse.

Comment

• May be time to shut the program down. They had a nice little run.

Comment

• Wow, they are so bad that I don’t have the heart to mock them anymore.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Wonder when the home sellout streak will end, probably soon. Hoping against hope this is all just part of the BOM pride cycle and now that the Huskers have been sufficiently humbled they will eventually return to glory. I do think Nebraska will rise from the ashes like the Phoenix but 2018 has been difficult to watch to say the least.
                        “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
                        "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

Comment

• Looks like we broke Nebraska AND Texas.

Somebody better call Wisconsin. I'm worried about them.
                          τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• DnuQOa5UUAAvN9-.jpg

Comment

• https://twitter.com/Wendys/status/10...427472898?s=19

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• That was savage, Wendy.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X