Neb. is a top 30-60 team: now and forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
    Yup, it’s amazing what an upset over Oklahoma will do for the ol’ CV.
    Yes!

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Yes!
      At least Texas was considerate enough not to take out our heisman-candidate QB on a dirty hit.

Comment

At least Texas was considerate enough not to take out our heisman-candidate QB on a dirty hit.
        Heh. Sorry about that.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• https://whotv.com/2018/10/08/whats-n...otball-season/

Comment

• Lol. Savage.

Comment

• I still think Scott Frost is a very good, possibly great college coach, but it isn’t always easy going back to a place where you were very successful previously. I always liked Frost and hope it works out for him. At the P5 level I think he’s finding much the same that Chip, who is a great coach, that so many teams run spread read concepts and RPOs that you don’t have a disproportionate schematic advantage anymore
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

• With Ohio State and Michigan State to look forward to, I wonder how much Nebraska would be willing to pay to get that canceled Akron game back on the schedule in hopes of (maybe) avoiding a winless season.

Comment

With Ohio State and Michigan State to look forward to, I wonder how much Nebraska would be willing to pay to get that canceled Akron game back on the schedule in hopes of (maybe) avoiding a winless season.
                  Nebraska has already addressed the Akron game cancellation; they have scheduled Bethune-Cookman on 10/27. As for the video BigPiney posted, Nebraska has a 29-16-3 advantage over Iowa and is 86-17-2 against Iowa St. So there's still a lot of losing Nebraska has to do for the Iowa teams to catch up. In the midst of a historic losing streak, got to hang on to something. Scott Frost will be given time to turn the ship around. 2018 has been rough but Nebraska is still selling out Memorial Stadium.
                  “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
                  "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

Comment

• Originally posted by Paperback Writer View Post
                    Nebraska has already addressed the Akron game cancellation; they have scheduled Bethune-Cookman on 10/27. As for the video BigPiney posted, Nebraska has a 29-16-3 advantage over Iowa and is 86-17-2 against Iowa St. So there's still a lot of losing Nebraska has to do for the Iowa teams to catch up. In the midst of a historic losing streak, got to hang on to something. Scott Frost will be given time to turn the ship around. 2018 has been rough but Nebraska is still selling out Memorial Stadium.
                    I am sure its a nice consolation prize watching Kyler Murray, I know he gets you all hot and bothered.
                    *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                      I am sure its a nice consolation prize watching Kyler Murray, I know he gets you all hot and bothered.
                      You know you're a bad team when lowly Oregon State is poaching your players. Sorry, Nebraska.

http://www.espn.com/college-football...state-tampered
                      "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
                      -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

• Nebraska doing their best Texas impersonation right now. Blowing a fourth-quarter lead.

Comment

• *sigh*

Comment

• And Nebraska blows a 14 point lead in the 4th quarter to lose in OT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                              *sigh*
                              Oh man. That Nebraska series in OT was painful to watch.

Comment

• Wow that’s gotta be rock bottom. They blew a 98.7% chance of winning.

Comment

Working...
                                X