That thread where mpfunk complains about sub-fora variety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That thread where mpfunk complains about sub-fora variety

Dude we really need to get a women's volleyball category so that people aren't putting this stuff in the basketball forum.

Also, a swimming forum so I have somewhere to brag about Utah getting a commit from Claire Jackson.
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
    Dude we really need to get a women's volleyball category so that people aren't putting this stuff in the basketball forum.

Also, a swimming forum so I have somewhere to brag about Utah getting a commit from Claire Jackson.
    When I rafted some rapids near Bend, OR on the Deschutes River the guide had been a scholarship swimmer at the U. He thought the coach was a bit of a prick.
    Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
    -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
    -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
      When I rafted some rapids near Bend, OR on the Deschutes River the guide had been a scholarship swimmer at the U. He thought the coach was a bit of a prick.
      I had a relative that swam for Don Reddon when the Utes were successful in swimming, back in the 80s.
      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

I am waiting for wally to weigh in before we do anything rash.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

It would be enjoyable to have an additional "other BYU sports in which BYU excels" forum. Only a few of us follow the Olympic sports from a college perspective, but I have buried a few threads in the basketball forum for no other reason as there was no logical place to start a BYU discussion. Sports to be included would be Cross Country, Baseball, Track, Volleyball, Swimming, Rugby, Soccer and perhaps Softball. We would not include gymnastics. Golf could be discussed once the Cougs rise up to their natural place in the world.

It would be great to have a general skiing/snowboard subforum.
          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

I would like to complain that there is not a sub-fora devoted specifically to the sketch comedy show the State and various projects done by members of the State after it was off the air.
            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Boy you sure complain a lot, funk.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

The NHL is better than all other professional sports. I am lodging my specific complaint that there is not a sub-fora devoted to the NHL where Flystripper and I can discuss the greatest of all games.
                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  Boy you sure complain a lot, funk.
                  I'm lodging my official complaint that there is not a sub-fora devoted to my complaints.
                  --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

I'm lodging my official complaint that there is not a sub-fora devoted to my complaints.
                    Hey, I can do that one.

Comment

--Kendrick Lamar

Comment

I would like to complain that there is not a sub-fora devoted specifically to the sketch comedy show the State and various projects done by members of the State after it was off the air.
                        I agree that this is upsetting.

Comment

The NHL is better than all other professional sports. I am lodging my specific complaint that there is not a sub-fora devoted to the NHL where Flystripper and I can discuss the greatest of all games.
                          Nope, it's not.
                          Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
                            Nope, it's not.
                            I'd like to complain that there isn't a sub-fora for people to complain about my variety of sub-fora complaints in the thread about my sub-fora complaints.

This post is bullshit and contrary to the stated purpose of this thread.
                            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Just throw all the shit in the hockey thread. It might actually get some views.
                              *Banned*

Comment

Working...
                              X