That thread where mpfunk complains about sub-fora variety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
    I'd like to complain that there isn't a sub-fora for people to complain about my variety of sub-fora complaints in the thread about my sub-fora complaints.

This post is bullshit and contrary to the stated purpose of this thread.
    stop saying "a sub-fora." It is getting on my nerves. fora is plural.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
      I'd like to complain that there isn't a sub-fora for people to complain about my variety of sub-fora complaints in the thread about my sub-fora complaints.

This post is bullshit and contrary to the stated purpose of this thread.
      Hockey sucks and will continue to be a fringe sport for 11 or 12 Americans and all of Canada.
      Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

Could we change the title to just be "This is the thread where mpfunk complains"?

And then limit all of his complaints about everything to this one thread?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie View Post
          Could we change the title to just be "This is the thread where mpfunk complains"?

And then limit all of his complaints about everything to this one thread?

Thanks!
          Does he really deserve a thread to lodge his complaints when he already has a thread to list the stuff he hates?
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
            Does he really deserve a thread to lodge his complaints when he already has a thread to list the stuff he hates?
            I kind of miss Lingo. I wonder what happened to him.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              Well as long as there exists a set of complaints about things he does not hate, then there is a clear need for general (non sub-fora) complaint thread.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
                Hockey sucks and will continue to be a fringe sport for 11 or 12 Americans and all of Canada.
                This post sucks.

Comment

Working...
                X